Matheus Fernandes

xXKonan

He's playing pretty high, almost as a second striker

And almost scored here...
paulinho.jpg

xXKonan

If this was a normal season I would have assumed he would do Preseason and figure out from there but I'm not sure what we are going to do with him if he comes back.

He's Non-EU which really sucks for someone like him as I'm sure they will want to use that for someone like Martinez.

FC433

Similar to F. Ruiz and Sergej Milinković-Savić except he is at least two years younger.

I think he is ready, hopefully, he is going to be with us next season. I would get Soumare and sell both Rakitic and Vidal.

Riordon

Was okay-ish but not anymore. Lets not overrate him. Bit difficult to say what type of player he is based on this game. Didn't move too much IMO but expected after so long on the sideline.

JamDav1982

Was okay-ish but not anymore. Lets not overrate him. Bit difficult to say what type of player he is based on this game. Didn't move too much IMO but expected after so long on the sideline.

His movement was fine and he looked fairly quick/agile.

Seemed confident and tried first time passes etc when on.

Not much to go on as Atletico dominated, particularly in second half and difficult to tell much about range of passing, defensive work etc.

xXKonan

He was fine for the most part considering he was playing against Atletico at the Wanda in his first start since he came to Europe.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of him to get a better idea how much more he can offer.

xXKonan

MD says he will do Preseason with the team and figure out what to do with him after that.

Apparently it also depends on if we can offload Vidal or not so he can take his Non-EU spot.

xXKonan

Interesting.

I thought he had suffered a injury that would put him out for the rest of the season but he recovered in time.

Home of Barca Fans