Matheus Fernandes

Messi983

7+4M, at least he's cheap if we believe rumours. We'll see what he can offer. MD says we see him as a replacement/backup for Busi. If true we plan to continue using Frenkie as a CM.

William Carvalho reminds me a lot of Yaya Toure. Wish we signed him instead

William Carvalho can't defend. He'll also be 28 in a few months so not exactly young anymore.

tacticvarium

Another useless signing from Brazil.
Why are they so obsessed with Brazilians?
This board must have some kind of dirty business with Brazilian corporation.

Riordon

At least he looks good on highlights. Mina and Douglas didn’t even do that. There is definitely potential and for such a low price, I’m okay with it

Porque

Villarreal type of signing. Theres midfielders breaking into the national team, one of which is close to Atlético and holds a Spanish passport, and were looking at a guy whos price is low as his New club doesnt play him.

Thought this was for the B team. Hope to be surprised.

Messi983

With Sarsanedas injured again and out for months we only have Jandro Orellana for a DM position in Barça B but he's a bit expensive for the B team, isn't he? Unless he'll be promoted to the first team next year when Raki and/or Vidal leave.

I'd prefer to invest a bit more in a young forward with Abel Ruiz and Alejandro Marques's futures uncertain but it looks we'll get Rey Manaj on loan.

Andresito

Staff member
Apparently he will be another Emerson type of signing, he'll be loaned out.

[tw]1217394014930046976[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans