Theory: FC Barcelona is the front of a money laundering business

bismp

Think about it

Rossell,Farto etc have been linked in a few scandals.

The last few years we’ve broken all kinds of transfer records: Dembele,Coutinho,Griezzmann.

We also hear often that our transfer budget is depleted,but we always end up finding loads and loads of cash for transfers and player wages.

Ernie is also one of the highest earning managers in the world.

This would also explain why all the players still love Neymar and want him back.Maybe he was kinda forced to leave so that more money could be laundered. I mean,maybe Farto and the Qataris were in desperate need to launder 200+ M immediately.Their only realistic option would be Neymar. :neymar:

This theory would also explain why the board has kept Valverde all this time.They want a puppet to approve their money-laundering transfers and schemes. :valverde:

This theory is the ONLY logical explanation why the board doesn’t GIVE A DAMN ABOUT LA MASIA and ABOUT THE CLUB’S PHILOSOPHY in general(attacking football etc).

I bet that Club de Amigos is also a part of the scheme.They know what’s happening,but they’ve promised not to talk as long as they are rewarded with fat paychecks. :suarez: :pique: :rakitic: :alba:

This would explain why they keep backing Ernie the fraud.

JohnN

Well, some People will always use big clubs for personal gain, but you are walking on tinfoil land here.

snowy

and the Wizard of Ouzz is the architect mastermind behind this whole scheme :dembele:

nah dude this would never work. It's hard enough to get trained operators not to slip up, let alone this wild bunch! Pique wouldn't resist making a doc about it :lol:

Simplest explanation fits the best. Board is made of idiots with Barto being the Supreme Chief Executive Oaf.

Even the theory that he's a double agent working for Papa Perez doesn't fly. After all, he made some good moves here and there like signing Suarez and DeJ

BBZ8800

No.
Barca is not for money laundering.

But majority of CEOs and politicians are getting money for a personal gain while they are at their functions.

I mean, Fifa, Uefa, they are all corrupted.
Big clubs are corrupted and connected with politics and all kinds of money-mafia.
I guess that majority of deals, wages, transfers, sponsor deals are shady and a part of "a creative economy".

Raiola is doing what he wants.
Frenkie's agent forced Barca to sigh his son.
We bought Neymar for 100M in 2013, and we said that it was around 60-70M.
Nike is funding transfers of Coutinho and Brasilians.
France and big countries will always get a help from VAR in big games, because big countries need to win=that means more money for Nike and Adidas from shirts sales.
Quatar bought a World Cup.
Spanish SuperCup is played on a middle east.

I mean, you don't even need conspiracy theories.
Those are all just shady people.
Almost all business where politics and a lot of money is involved=is corrupted and shady.

LABarcaFan

No.
Barca is not for money laundering.

But majority of CEOs and politicians are getting money for a personal gain while they are at their functions.

I mean, Fifa, Uefa, they are all corrupted.
Big clubs are corrupted and connected with politics and all kinds of money-mafia.
I guess that majority of deals, wages, transfers, sponsor deals are shady and a part of "a creative economy".

Raiola is doing what he wants.
Frenkie's agent forced Barca to sigh his son.
We bought Neymar for 100M in 2013, and we said that it was around 60-70M.
Nike is funding transfers of Coutinho and Brasilians.
France and big countries will always get a help from VAR in big games, because big countries need to win=that means more money for Nike and Adidas from shirts sales.
Quatar bought a World Cup.
Spanish SuperCup is played on a middle east.

I mean, you don't even need conspiracy theories.
Those are all just shady people.
Almost all business where politics and a lot of money is involved=is corrupted and shady.

:cheers::rockon:

Home of Barca Fans