Lliga | Round 19: RCD Espaynol - FC Barcelona 2-2

Not sure if Barca are allowed designated away fans in this fixture although you could obviously buy one in the Espanyol end. Fixture has a history of trouble. An Espanyol fan was killed by Boixos and Boixos also caused trouble in 2008/9 throwing flares at Perico fans. Haven't seen many Barca fans at this fixture since then.

Neeraj

Yeah Espanyol is a nasty club. I think the Socios do get to buy away tickets but there aren't that many. I'd definitely go to the home side wearing my Barca jersey :D (The Vice president of Espanol is the program Dean and one of my professors - he know's I'm a Barca fan and I always feel he's out to get me lol)

impeh

Hi, its me..
ENdUYojWoAEY8O3.jpg

Gari

Neto;
Roberto, Piqué, Lenglet, Alba;
Rakitic, Busquets, De Jong;
Messi, Suarez, Griezmann.
Barça bench: Iñaki Peña, Semedo, Umtiti, Junior, Arturo Vidal, Carles Pérez and Ansu Fati.

Neeraj

Suarez, Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Rakitic, Busquets

I'm not sure what better we could have done given our injuries, but it's quite depressing to see our lineups these days.

soul24rage

Replace Neto with Mats and I think that lineup is going to be EV's lineup for the big matches for this season.

jairzinho

Suarez, Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Rakitic, Busquets

I'm not sure what better we could have done given our injuries, but it's quite depressing to see our lineups these days.

I’m convinced now that Valgreen and the board have learnt nothing from Roma, Liverpool and the Copa Final against Valencia. It’s like doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. After his shit show against Liverpool and Valencia, Rakitic is a starter once again. Business as usual.

Hardy

Replace Neto with Mats and I think that lineup is going to be EV's lineup for the big matches for this season.

valverde and barto deserve nothing less than facing again Liverpool in the QF (assuming we beat Napoli) and being smashed and humiliated once again.

Nazario1985

I’m convinced now that Valgreen and the board have learnt nothing from Roma, Liverpool and the Copa Final against Valencia. It’s like doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. After his shit show against Liverpool and Valencia, Rakitic is a starter once again. Business as usual.

What line up you wanted instead ?

jairzinho

valverde and barto deserve nothing less than facing again Liverpool in the QF (assuming we beat Napoli) and being smashed and humiliated once again.

It’s inevitable because the guy is utterly clueless. We will probably keep cruising in La Liga thanks to Messi but against proper European teams, humiliation is guaranteed.

Home of Barca Fans