Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 19

Saturday, January 4, 21:00CET

TKitIqelDyN6M-kYt4Uc0g_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

3 days ago Espayol appointed former Barca player (and dare I say: a legend) Abelardo Fernandez.
Disappointed for two reasons: First he's a great coach and second: Barca legend joining Espanyol is pretty pathetic. De la Pena did that too unfortunately.

HSGM

Last season, Messi scored 2 sublime freekicks against them...He is still behind Europe's best scorers this season, so maybe this game offers him the chance to catch up on poachers like Lewandowski or Vardy.

Afterall, Espanyol, despite being Barca's local rival, should not be feared, as they are in the relegation zone and struggling to get points this season, having already sacked their coach (something we should have done by May)!

FC B

Last season, Messi scored 2 sublime freekicks against them...He is still behind Europe's best scorers this season, so maybe this game offers him the chance to catch up on poachers like Lewandowski or Vardy.

Afterall, Espanyol, despite being Barca's local rival, should not be feared, as they are in the relegation zone and struggling to get points this season, having already sacked their coach (something we should have done by May)!

*should have done by april 2018.

FC B

Well, he atleast had a domestic double to show then.

Back then he had only the results in favour of him staying and commencing with Roma even that begun to dissipate. Ofc the board and the seniors who were on his side all the time failed to recongize that.

Neeraj

Just got back to Barcelona last night. Thought I'd go to the stadium to watch them get their ass kicked, but turns out the cheapest ticket is EUR 90 :lol: so I'm going to skip and stream this.

New year, same Valverde, vamos!

Nazario1985

Pochettino will be in the stadium today hope no bad luck for us !!

The last time we lost to those suckers was 2009 and he was the Coach of espagnol and it was his First win ever as a Professional manager which came vs pep

ivan-de-la-pena-mauricio-pochettino-espanyol-barcelona_3791071.jpg

Last edited:

Nazario1985

The Derby Squad from [MENTION=11490]FCBarcelona[/MENTION]

2. N. Semedo
3. Piqué
4. I. Rakitic
5. Sergio
9. Suárez
10. Goat
13. Neto
15. Lenglet
17. Griezmann
18. Jordi Alba
20. S. Roberto
21. F. de Jong
22. Vidal
23. Umtiti
24. Junior
26. Iñaki Peña
27. C. Pérez
31. Ansu Fati

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Just got back to Barcelona last night. Thought I'd go to the stadium to watch them get their ass kicked, but turns out the cheapest ticket is EUR 90 :lol: so I'm going to skip and stream this.

New year, same Valverde, vamos!

No rented season ticket this season?

Neeraj

No rented season ticket this season?

Well this is an away game so would have to buy a ticket anyway.. but nope, didn't get the season this year since I was away for the clasico and a few games in August and December. Considering how those games have gone, hasn't turned out to be a bad decision :lol:

Vilarrubi

Well this is an away game so would have to buy a ticket anyway.. but nope, didn't get the season this year since I was away for the clasico and a few games in August and December. Considering how those games have gone, hasn't turned out to be a bad decision :lol:

Oh yeah my bad forgot it was away. Lol yeah plus watching Valverdeball week in week out.

Home of Barca Fans