Lliga | Round 19: RCD Espaynol - FC Barcelona 2-2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
90% possession against the bottom of the league, can’t create shit, concedes from a shitty set-piece. Just Barca for you these days. I’m out. Not spending my Saturday on this garbage.

Kul_z

90% possession against the bottom of the league, can’t create shit, concedes from a shitty set-piece. Just Barca for you these days. I’m out. Not spending my Saturday on this garbage.

New year, same shitshow

Gaudi

There is a bright side, we are losing but we are not playing worse than Espanyol...so we are on par with the last club in the league. Of course, it's not EV fault, we need 15 new players.

Devils

Thank god I don't watch these games anymore.

Imagine being in 2020 and still spending time watching a football team managed by Ernesto Valverde.

Almost impossible to conceive!

abbbs97

Fuck Ernesto Valverde. Still cant believe he's still here after the shitshow at Anfield.

I dont know how any of these players who wanted him to stay expected things to be better if that cunt of a coach is still here. Nothing will change when Shitverde is still here. Its inevitable that we will go through UCL humiliation once again. Its just a matter of when, not if. I wouldnt be surprised if it happens against Napoli.

Zidane82

Wow

Vidal 6 goals in less than 540 minutes ‘on the pitch’ is the equivalent of a goal per game !!

Home of Barca Fans