Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lliga | Round 19: RCD Espaynol - FC Barcelona 2-2

I'd give my left but to see Barca live, even Valverdeball Barca.

Banned

A place where Undercover Ronaldo Fanboys and Forum de Amigos dare not tread.
    Not sure if Barca are allowed designated away fans in this fixture although you could obviously buy one in the Espanyol end. Fixture has a history of trouble. An Espanyol fan was killed by Boixos and Boixos also caused trouble in 2008/9 throwing flares at Perico fans. Haven't seen many Barca fans at this fixture since then.

Yeah Espanyol is a nasty club. I think the Socios do get to buy away tickets but there aren't that many. I'd definitely go to the home side wearing my Barca jersey (The Vice president of Espanol is the program Dean and one of my professors - he know's I'm a Barca fan and I always feel he's out to get me lol)
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Hi, its me..

we start 2020 with once de mierda

Neto;
    Roberto, Piqué, Lenglet, Alba;
    Rakitic, Busquets, De Jong;
    Messi, Suarez, Griezmann.
    Barça bench: Iñaki Peña, Semedo, Umtiti, Junior, Arturo Vidal, Carles Pérez and Ansu Fati.

Suarez, Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Rakitic, Busquets

I'm not sure what better we could have done given our injuries, but it's quite depressing to see our lineups these days.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Replace Neto with Mats and I think that lineup is going to be EV's lineup for the big matches for this season.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Ter Stegen injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    Suarez, Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Rakitic, Busquets

I'm not sure what better we could have done given our injuries, but it's quite depressing to see our lineups these days.
    I’m convinced now that Valgreen and the board have learnt nothing from Roma, Liverpool and the Copa Final against Valencia. It’s like doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. After his shit show against Liverpool and Valencia, Rakitic is a starter once again. Business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    Replace Neto with Mats and I think that lineup is going to be EV's lineup for the big matches for this season.
    valverde and barto deserve nothing less than facing again Liverpool in the QF (assuming we beat Napoli) and being smashed and humiliated once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Ter Stegen injured?
    Yes EV confirmed it

Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    I’m convinced now that Valgreen and the board have learnt nothing from Roma, Liverpool and the Copa Final against Valencia. It’s like doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. After his shit show against Liverpool and Valencia, Rakitic is a starter once again. Business as usual.
    What line up you wanted instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    valverde and barto deserve nothing less than facing again Liverpool in the QF (assuming we beat Napoli) and being smashed and humiliated once again.
    It’s inevitable because the guy is utterly clueless. We will probably keep cruising in La Liga thanks to Messi but against proper European teams, humiliation is guaranteed.
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

Rakitic and Busquets starting again ?

LOL.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -