Lliga | Round 18: FC Barcelona - Deportivo Alaves 4-1

Vilarrubi

What do you think of Graham Hunter as a commentator? He irks me

Yeah he’s annoying as fuck on Premier Sports, he was on Sky Sports too when they had it. Try’s to sound clever using big words and ends up blabbing on and hardly making sense.

eaman

Yeah he’s annoying as fuck on Premier Sports, he was on Sky Sports too when they had it. Try’s to sound clever using big words and ends up blabbing on and hardly making sense.

He's not great but not the worst. My favourite la liga commentator was always Terry Gibson. Made the most sense and rarely got things wrong. Would like to hear him on premier sports

Vilarrubi

He's not great but not the worst. My favourite la liga commentator was always Terry Gibson. Made the most sense and rarely got things wrong. Would like to hear him on premier sports

He’s on there mate. Been on a fair bit recently.

eaman

He’s on there mate. Been on a fair bit recently.
Alright didn't know that. I have the bt package but dont have premier because annoyingly they only broadcast in hd so I mostly stream bein usa or watch the full match replay which is mostly la liga tv. The few times I've streamed premier he hasn't been on it

eaman

What happened to Ray Hudson? He hasn't commentated on the past few Barça matches.

He was an analyst on the clasico. Better off there. He has some very funny quotes but he's very annoying to listen to most of the time.

Home of Barca Fans