Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 18

Saturday, December 21, 16:00CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
meAnutdPID67rfUecKaoFg_96x96.png

Neymessi

Watched El classico after ages and we are still as shit as we were. No chances of a CL win and no way I am watching this or anything until CL knockouts come around.

Givenchy

we'll hammer them 5-0 with Suarez scoring a few "hes not finished, take that haters!" and being dominated at home in the clasico will be forgotten and papered over

its sad but i can't really enjoy watching us maul minnows anymore when i know later in the season we'll inevitably get embarrassed vs one of europes elite

Gari

Carles Puyol : "This Barça can repeat winning it all, but while suffering." [md]:valverde2:
EMOmMo2W4AAigZe.jpg
Ernesto Valverde:"Alavés are not on a great run right now, but we've had a tough time beating them in the last few years." "We want to close out the year on a high note and get the three points against a side that defend well and go out on the counterattack."

Last edited:

CatalinR10

And I’m sucked back in.

How about a dominating win!!

I would have been aswell but last clasico left such a sour taste in my mouth that i don't care about this game.

Only thing I'm looking forward is the winter transfer period and hope that we bring a good midfielder eitherwise our season is over.

Vilarrubi

Carles Puyol : "This Barça can repeat winning it all, but while suffering." [md]:valverde2:
View attachment 8659
Ernesto Valverde:"Alavés are not on a great run right now, but we've had a tough time beating them in the last few years." "We want to close out the year on a high note and get the three points against a side that defend well and go out on the counterattack."

Ernesto “Tough opponent” Valverde

Sanchez D

We win this game

Away matches are hard

Game does not give confidence

We must get rid of Valverde as soon as possible

wisconsincule

I would have been aswell but last clasico left such a sour taste in my mouth that i don't care about this game.

Only thing I'm looking forward is the winter transfer period and hope that we bring a good midfielder eitherwise our season is over.

I’d say there is a zero percent chance a midfielder is signed in winter. There’s already a log jam.

Home of Barca Fans