Lliga | Round 18: FC Barcelona - Deportivo Alaves 4-1

FinBarcelonafan

Umtiti is so much better than Lenglet. He is very confident with the ball.and makes good passes. also he has good eye for catching opponent passes. Lenglet is not good in any of these..

If he was 100%, he would add so much quality. World Class talent but ruined by injury.

Vilarrubi

Fucking boring game despite the scoreline. No urgency at all at any point during the game, players look bored too.

gregorrin10

As much as I enjoy watching Messi owning everybody, it's actually disgusting how dependent this team is on him. Everybody basically stands around, keep giving the ball to Messi and wait him to create something magical. There's literally no magic moments from anybody else. They just keep shoving that ball to Messi and think, you do the work and bring us wins, i'm just here to collect my paycheck. Messi and De Jong the only reasons I even watch the highlights these days, and even those I just look at the goals, not the extended ones. That's how much I hate watching this team these days, it's criminal that I can't enjoy Messi because everybody else sucks so hard. And I know that I'm gonna regret not watching every full match of Messi I can once he retires, but I just can't stomach to watch this team.

devo901

Alaves was no real challanger.
In the first half, the amount of chances we created 2, despite the fact that we had 74% possesion, is a bad joke and shows how easy they took the match. It was more stand-by-mode than active doing...:rolleyes:

Good to see that Melo, Demebele was in the camp nou ....

kattanib

As much as I enjoy watching Messi owning everybody, it's actually disgusting how dependent this team is on him. Everybody basically stands around, keep giving the ball to Messi and wait him to create something magical. There's literally no magic moments from anybody else. They just keep shoving that ball to Messi and think, you do the work and bring us wins, i'm just here to collect my paycheck. Messi and De Jong the only reasons I even watch the highlights these days, and even those I just look at the goals, not the extended ones. That's how much I hate watching this team these days, it's criminal that I can't enjoy Messi because everybody else sucks so hard. And I know that I'm gonna regret not watching every full match of Messi I can once he retires, but I just can't stomach to watch this team.

It isn’t because they want to depend on him .. it’s because he is the decorator that no one dares to piss off

Home of Barca Fans