Who will win the Champions League 2019/20?

Who will win the Champions League 2019/20?

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

3692074_HC1_5483.jpg

Vilarrubi

Why isn't Napoli an option in the poll?

Left Atalanta, Valencia, Napoli, Leipzig, Lyon out. “Other” is there if anyone thinks these teams will win the whole thing lol

Polls can only have 15 options too so I just left the “weaker” teams out.

Last edited:

Rory

Real Madrid to beat city by a wrong var call. Pep keeps dropping points in the prem and is kicked out the fa cup to a league 1 team. He quits in february by which point we've sacked valverde as he loses 5 in a row in the league. Pep rejoins barca who are still in the ucl and we go on to win it beating Liverpool in the final.

Some great games. Madrid have got a thrashing in the post for them, can see City scoring something like 7 or 8 goals over the 2 games. I would say if Barcelona or Madrid drew Liverpool it would be a similar story, but i actually think Atletico are the La Liga team best designed in putting up a fight against a Liverpool or a City, still fancy Liverpool to go through, but i don't think it's going to be easy and going to be a low scoring 2 games.

Bayern-Chelsea is 65-35 Bayern.
Dortmund vs PSG is 40/60 PSG
Barcelona- Napoli is 75-25 Barcelona.
Spurs should go through.

Xaviniesta

If Liverpool beat Atleti in convincing fashion (like they did against Bayern last year), then I predict that they will win the CL again

Home of Barca Fans