CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

Andresito

Staff member
Why? Vidal gives us more than Fati imo. Overall play is better. Tough game away. I would start Vidal over Fati.

Quique Setién: "Tomorrow, we will score. We are not afraid to be bold."

This sounds like he's going for an attacking lineup. And an attacking lineup means all three of our fit attackers starting.
That's just my interpretation.

Devils

Messi has never scored against Italian opposition in Italy.

Sheesh!

That's a stat that is mind-blowing to me, dawg.

Kuchi

Here we go again...defending Barca is easy peasy at UCL level, you just overcrowd Messi.

There literally are no other 2 players able 2 link up amidst pressure and be able to eliminate a defender or finish consistently.

Prob 1-0 Napoli is my prediction.

serghei

Messi has never scored against Italian opposition in Italy.

Sheesh!

That's a stat that is mind-blowing to me, dawg.

Messi in general didn't score that much in away games in CL knockouts against teams from the main leagues. It's one of the areas where Ronaldo is better. So it's not that surprising to me.

Even a loss with a one goal deficit is enough for me, granted that we score. 2-1 or 3-2. Better win it of course.

I would not be happy with any loss tbh. I'd rather end 0-0.

impeh

Hi, its me..
FC Barcelona have won only one of their last eight away games in the Champions League knockout phase (D2 L5), a 1-0 victory against Manchester Utd in April 2019. In those eight games, they have scored only two goals and conceded 17.

:scared:

Devils

Given the caliber of team and results that came, Vavlerde is probably one of, if not, the worst CL manager of all time.

Let's not get caught up in his statistics.

Gari

Barça XI: Ter Stegen, Semedo, Piqué, Lenglet, Firpo, Busquets, De Jong, Arthur, Vidal, Messi and Griezmann. [sky sport italy] ?

Last edited:

JohnN

I think we should start with a more conservative approach with 4 midfielders (Busi, FDJ, Arthur, Vidal) for the first half, because they will press us hard, and we need to keep the tempo and control better than vs Eibar.

Sasuke85

I prefer a beautiful lose to a ugly win.

I want to see an attacking football from us, no matter who we face and no matter where we play.

Because we are Barca!

FinBarcelonafan

FC Barcelona have won only one of their last eight away games in the Champions League knockout phase (D2 L5), a 1-0 victory against Manchester Utd in April 2019. In those eight games, they have scored only two goals and conceded 17.

:scared:

God damn that's sad record.

Home of Barca Fans