CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

serghei

Barca has not been looking good recently against decent-level competition. Getting past Napoli would be quite an achievement for this year's squad, so I would recommend against spending any energy thinking about Bayern.

Getting past Napoli should be obligatory. They did not even make EL places in Serie A.

FinBarcelonafan

They may push hard in the first half and keep the score goaless or at least 1-1 before the floodgates open in the second half and we concede in numbers

Exactly. Bayern will run us over. As long as we are leading I think we have a chance. We need the first goal. Our veterans are not good when down in the match.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The day Barca established themselves as the biggest meme club in the CL.

D7-AWKLXoAUts5T
eSIQ9OS.png

Last edited:

soul24rage

For me, when that 2nd goal went in, I turned off the TV. Potentially, one of the historic seasons by the club ruined by one freakin game.

xXKonan

RAC1 claims Seiten wanted to use a 3-5-2 vs Napoli but it didn't go very well in training.

So the team has been practicing a 4-3-1-2 formation with Messi behind Suarez and Griezmann with a Roberto-Rakitic-De Jong Midfield.

soul24rage

RAC1 claims Seiten wanted to use a 3-5-2 vs Napoli but it didn't go very well in training.

So the team has been practicing a 4-3-1-2 formation with Messi behind Suarez and Griezmann with a Roberto-Rakitic-De Jong Midfield.

The 2nd lineup makes sense as Alba and Semedo goes up to provide width, Bob and DJ are there to cover for the space that the FBs leave.

Home of Barca Fans