CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Based on the lineup it seems FdJ is not playing as a DM.

Im just amazed how Setien just talked his way to a Barca job by jerking off Cruyff, Xavi and Busquets.Because he ddn't achieve anything impressive as a coach .

Gotta respect the hustle dawg.

xXKonan

Sad part of this next season if Seiten stays, Puig will fall behind the likes of Pjanic and Roberto and possibly even Vidal if he stayed.

Puig will still do well but that don't mean shit because we bascially traded Arthur for Pjanic and Roberto is replacing Rakitic and Vidal is Vidal and Busi will still keep his place in the lineup because Seiten loves him a lot.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I expect it to be tough because all the pressure is on us. But if we make it, no matter how bad we look right now, everything becomes possible. Extra times, tired legs and mistakes, penalties, De Bruyne or Lewandowski getting covid... you just can't predict anything from the quarters on. But this Napoli match is THE match. I don't expect us to play well. Probably more of the same boring thing we've been watching the most of the season long. Messi will probably decide it in our favor.

fergus90

can't remember when was the last time we had such weak bench,with all respect to the guys

The problem is that some of the players on the bench have been more impactful that the players that are given chance after chance. I can definitely see a slow laboured performance and a need for Fati and Puig to inject life into the play.

JamDav1982

Roberto will be there to sit at DM/RB with Semedo posted much higher up park if last few games were anything to go by.

Can see why Puig not starting in that set up.

Alternative would be FDJ at DM but would guess reason not as want to build on this system for Busi to slot back in. Not that like Raki or Busi at DM.

KingLeo10

Griezmann has more CL goals (30) than Suarez (23).

People hype up Suarez too much. He might be one of the best strikers of this generation but he's not a shoe-in.

Home of Barca Fans