CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

Richard.H

Napoli has been shit this season, but they just got a new coach in Gattuso. They might play a lot more defensively than under Ancelotti

LMTR14

nice, great draw. another Italian club to eliminate as well, which is always a plus. and other than Atalanta Bergamo - Valencia every match is really watchable!

JohnN

We played the very same team in preseason and had two very different performances. Anyone remember the difference in the lineups between those games? Guess which midfield will EV chose..

Devils

The two truths:

1) Napoli isn't a bad draw.
2) We are never winning a CL with Bottleverde as our manager.

Celebrate #1 if you must, but never forget #2, dawg.

Givenchy

sad truth of life under Valverde and the complacent seniors: there is no easy draw. it doesn't matter if its Liverpool or Lyon, Napoli or Roma, our players will likely shit their pants again away from home - even a 3-0 lead isn't enough. with the GOAT and many other world class players, we should fear no team yet our biggest demon in the CL is our own mentality

Tackle

The real possibility that this team could go all the way in the CL is starting dawn on this forum and it's making the usual lot sweat.

We win the CL this season under Valverde and 95% of this forum is FINISHED.

JohnN

Let's win the cl first and I don't care about anything else. I believe Most of the users in the forum will tell you the same.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So how does the draw work this year? Will we face the winner of Tottenham vs. Leipzig if we get past Napoli?

Sailor Mars

So how does the draw work this year? Will we face the winner of Tottenham vs. Leipzig if we get past Napoli?

I believe that happens after the Rd of 16.

So during the draw for the QFs, UEFA will also draw for the semifinals so we will know the bracket and which 2 teams Barca could possibly face in the semifinals.

Home of Barca Fans