Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Results 1,426 to 1,430 of 1430

Thread: CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

Setien messed up the subs totally. We were death tired but he wouldn't make any subs. Messi doing nothing with his hurting leg, he should have been subbed. Raki under pressure should have been subbed.. Awful decisions from the coach.

Rakitic

On a serious note.... De Jong

Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Setien messed up the subs totally. We were death tired but he wouldn't make any subs. Messi doing nothing with his hurting leg, he should have been subbed. Raki under pressure should have been subbed.. Awful decisions from the coach.
    This is why I don't have any confidence in the Bayern match.

Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    I was as pissed as you about the subs yesterday, but realistically I dont think it was an awful decision to keep Rakitic on. You sub him and shift Frenkie to DM? Why take the risk? Rakitic at least held his position well (see the graphic above). Frenkie had a great game at LM. You put in Puig or Monchu for him and risk a more open game with a two goal lead.

And imagine taking Messi out, changing the whole dynamic of the game (no fear factor anymore) and losing. That would be the fastest way to get sacked. As long as Messi said hes fine he wont be subbed. I wont put that on the coach.

You're welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Not a Barca fan?

Even a neutral shouldn?t want Bayern to win when you?ve got Lewandowski doing things like this:

Relax. It?s a super-jinx.