CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

wisconsincule

Of course Napoli want the game to be played on neutral grounds.

They can fuck off and if they don’t want to play in Barcelona. Don’t show up.

Riordon

Midfield alternatives are Frenkie, Rakitic, Riqui and Roberto. Now Roberto will start for sure, the question is as a CM or as RB.
If Roberto plays in midfield I think Riqui (wrongly) will be sacrificed.

Roberto and Frenkie offer the same qualities as CM's with Frenkie being better, so I'd personally start Rakitic as DM with Riqui and Frenkie in front.
Up front I can't see any other alternative than Griezmann, Suarez and Messi, either in a flat line or with Messi behind them.
I think Setien will opt for the latter, which with a bit of fluidity will look like:

Suarez
Roberto/Riqui, Messi, Griezmann
Rakitic, Frenkie
Alba, Lenglet, Pique, Semedo/Roberto​

Agree with this. Frenkie should not play as a lone DM in such a important game, he can't do that fully yet. He is best in a double pivot and so is Rakitic. Puig a little infront of them. As reported today from MD, Setien will instruct Messi to play a a forward which I really really hope he will and stop moving into midfield all the time. Frenkie and Rakitic with Puig in front of them can create plenty if they have players run for them.

Vilarrubi

@CatalunyaRadio has had access to the report that Salut has sent to UEFA and Barca - confirms that, today, Barcelona is a safe and responsible destination, and that there should be no problem for Barca-Napoli to be played at the Camp Nou. #FCB

El Gato

Villarato!
Of course Napoli want the game to be played on neutral grounds.

They can fuck off and if they don’t want to play in Barcelona. Don’t show up.

That's probably in conjunction with what might happen to RM-City game. Which is kind of fair. Because if one team can play on a neutral ground, through extenuating circumstances or else, they have the right to request equal treatment.

Tackle

Don't have any of this rubbish.

There are already no fans and all the players are being tested regularly.

Playing the match is "safer" than going out to the store to pick up a pint of milk.

I'm sure those Napoli players will have no problem going to random countries all over the world for their vacation once the season ends.

FinBarcelonafan

I remember the clip with the PSG players before the 6-1 trashing actually believing the myth that the pitch on Camp Nou is much bigger. :lol:

The one where they were eating pizza? Yeah, but there is something there. If you compare stepping into Old Trafford and Camp Nou, it's no comparison. Camp Nou IS fucking massive! As a stadium it's so huge and feels massive, so I can see where they come from with those comments.

Kul_z

Well, everything considered if they dont wan to play in barcelona we can call it a day, lets take the first result so we advance on away goals.

xXKonan

MD and Sport claims on the lineup.

Sport claims Seiten is considering to play a 3-5-2, with a back three of Semedo-Pique-Lenglet. A midfield of Puig-De Jong-Rakitic with Alba and Bob as Wing backs and a front two of Suarez-Messi.

MD However says we will go with a 4-3-3 with the Usual backline, but Roberto-Rakitic-FDJ Midfield with MSG up front.

Home of Barca Fans