CL | Round 6: Inter Milan - FC Barcelona 1-2

clemente

Because it's better they win the CL instead of Mierda, Juve or PSG. Them going out is absolutely no guarantee Barca will win the CL, especially with how poor they play and with the low confidence/morale they have after Anfield fiasco.

Their fanbase is worse than barca+madrid combined, and I don't really mind anyone except PR7 winning CL.

FC B

Never seen a worse fanbase than Mierda's and seing them winning another CL so soon after those 3 trophies they've got under Zidane should be the absolute worst nightmare for Barca fans. Ofc PR7 also must not get another CL in his life since his fans are imo as worse as Mierda's.

devo901

well talking about "bad fanbase" of other teams... we should look at our own players (arthur) and be more humble ;-)

I am not having a deep insight and comparison, but in nou camp I found 40% tourists (like myself) and 30% old spanish guys with season tickets. rest of seats where empty. No crazy drunken fanatics that burn down the house, ala English hoolstyle.

Centauri B

well talking about "bad fanbase" of other teams... we should look at our own players (arthur) and be more humble ;-)

I am not having a deep insight and comparison, but in nou camp I found 40% tourists (like myself) and 30% old spanish guys with season tickets. rest of seats where empty. No crazy drunken fanatics that burn down the house, ala English hoolstyle.

The Brits have dealt with hooliganism long ago.

What's the other 30% BTW?

CatalinR10

Just put the B team . Anything else than that and Valverde is a bitch again.

Don't even fucking care if we lose 10-0 with the second team.

Rest as many starters possible for the 2 games next.

eaman

Just put the B team . Anything else than that and Valverde is a bitch again.

Don't even fucking care if we lose 10-0 with the second team.

Rest as many starters possible for the 2 games next.

Seriously? You want to rest players against sociedad away

Home of Barca Fans