Your choices for valverde replacement

LABarcaFan

Eventhough, Setien's contract will be till July 30, 2022, I have the feeling that they will sack him in the summer for Xavi or R.Koeman. The only way he can save his job is to win La Liga and the CL. Nothing less.

LABarcaFan

After that lose from Valencia, I expect Barcelona fans to start Setien's sacking campaign. It is obvious that he is no better than Valverde, right? Just a coach for mid-level teams. Now, I would like to hear some comments from those fans, who were writing here... "Just anyone would be better than Valverde." I am not defending Ernesto, but you all have to understand now that Barcelona's problems are not coming from just the coach. Our problems are 2. The board and the Squad. Bring in new board with people with vision and desire to make Barcelona great again, then replace 2/3 of the current players with younger ones, who are hungry for titles and trophies and the result will come, even with Valverde or Setien as coaches. You have to understand this and accept your mistake.

MTL_Barca

After that lose from Valencia, I expect Barcelona fans to start Setien's sacking campaign. It is obvious that he is no better than Valverde, right? Just a coach for mid-level teams. Now, I would like to hear some comments from those fans, who were writing here... "Just anyone would be better than Valverde." I am not defending Ernesto, but you all have to understand now that Barcelona's problems are not coming from just the coach. Our problems are 2. The board and the Squad. Bring in new board with people with vision and desire to make Barcelona great again, then replace 2/3 of the current players with younger ones, who are hungry for titles and trophies and the result will come, even with Valverde or Setien as coaches. You have to understand this and accept your mistake.

Starting that campaign after 3 games would be comical.
Also (almost) nobody thought it was just Valverde, so what mistake? Sacking Valverde was right either way.

Home of Barca Fans