Your choices for valverde replacement

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What? can't find any news about it. Every site seem to list him to have contract till 2022.

You're right.

Klopp and his agent have actually been hinting he may resign himself before that and take a break from football. Either that or he finishes his contract and moves on.

LABarcaFan

What? can't find any news about it. Every site seem to list him to have contract till 2022.

Jurgen Klopp joined Liverpool on Oct. 08, 2015 and signed 4 years deal. On July 01/2016 he signed extension till 2022. (Bleacher Report)

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

You're right.

Klopp and his agent have actually been hinting he may resign himself before that and take a break from football. Either that or he finishes his contract and moves on.

Klopp hinted that in recent interview and stated he may quit coaching after he fulfill his new contract, which ends June 30/ 2022.

Got it. 2016 or 2019 is not that much important. He was asking for the source of that information, because he did not believe Klopp signed an extension. I have been trying to upload that information here from Bleacher Report, but for some reason did not work.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

You're right.

Today, Dec. 13/2019 Jurgen Klopp signed contract extension till 2024 (BBC Sport)

LABarcaFan

I am wondering why there is no comments about Marcelo Gallardo. It looks like he is going to take over as Barcelona head-coach in the summer. He has won 2 Copa Libertadores trophies with River Plate ( 2015 & 2018 ), which is the South American equivalent to the Champions League. Do you think he can do it in Europe as well?

Sailor Mars

I am wondering why there is no comments about Marcelo Gallardo. It looks like he is going to take over as Barcelona head-coach in the summer. He has won 2 Copa Libertadores trophies with River Plate ( 2015 & 2018 ), which is the South American equivalent to the Champions League. Do you think he can do it in Europe as well?

Most of this forum follows the big European leagues and don't watch South American football much so that explains the lack of discussion on Gallardo. And the last South American manager Barca hired didn't turn out so well (But I think Tata was also unlucky with the injuries).

serghei

Klopp took Liverpool from a joke position, and will leave it with 2-3 CLs more than Barcelona. Probably with 7-8 titles.

That's how important a great manager is, and we still have clowns around here supporting Valverde. :lol:

KingLeo10

Klopp took Liverpool from a joke position, and will leave it with 2-3 CLs more than Barcelona. Probably with 7-8 titles.

That's how important a great manager is, and we still have clowns around here supporting Valverde. :lol:

No chance of 8 imo. His window for 7 is this and the upcoming season. Football changes very, very fast. His intensity will wear thin and the players will be hard pressed to give 110% as they do now EVERY season.

I also say this because they don't strike me as the type to be near invincible in finals. Anfield is a huge factor for them. Their performance against a poor/overachieving side like the Spurs was very underwhelming.

Madrid meanwhile thoroughly dominated Juve and we dominated both Juve and United in our finals (2011 was the most lopsided final I've seen).

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

Dude. Your post does not belong to this thread. We are discussing here about potential new candidates for the coaching job. There is thread about Valverde's tactics, that you have opened, if I remember it well. And let me tell you something. You can not call anyone here CLOWN just because he dos not support your blind hate-ridge toward Valverde. In the same manner,that person can call you with the same names.

LABarcaFan

No chance of 8 imo. His window for 7 is this and the upcoming season. Football changes very, very fast. His intensity will wear thin and the players will be hard pressed to give 110% as they do now EVERY season.

I also say this because they don't strike me as the type to be near invincible in finals. Anfield is a huge factor for them. Their performance against a poor/overachieving side like the Spurs was very underwhelming.

Madrid meanwhile thoroughly dominated Juve and we dominated both Juve and United in our finals (2011 was the most lopsided final I've seen).

Why no chance of 8?
I don't understand what are you trying to say with the rest of your post. Maybe, this is how you discus things in "Forum D'Amigos", hah?
No other European team is that much balanced as Liverpool and arguably with the best coach, they can win 2-3 CL's trophies more. Klopp will stay there till 2024.

Tackle

Utter nonsense.

Klopp is just not a "great" manager, but rather far and away the best in the world at the moment and will likely finish his career as one of the greatest managers of all-time. The lad is currently the Messi of managers in world football. Comparing any other active coach to him and using it as the crux of the argument to replace another manager is ignorant at best and pathetically disingenuous at worst.

:lol:

Imagine fans of other major clubs comparing their best player to Messi and using the comparison to argue why they should move on from him without offering any viable alternatives. Reckon it sounds absurd? That is essentially what you are doing with this outrageous "MUH KLOPP" argument. You can want Valverde out, but stay sensible.

Laughable drivel. Be better.

BBZ is the only poster with different arguments regularly making himself heard. Unfortunately many of his posts are redundant and repetitive. There is no one really challenging the absurdity of some of the arguments made on here and it leads to low-effort circle jerk posts like your's above.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
There were plenty of "counterarguments" last year from a few members , but they all went missing after that 4-0 loss against Anfield. :shrug:

Som are still missing and a few weasels started posting with their second account , it's almost as if they realized how bad those "counterarguments" were.

Last edited:

michelco

I dont think even Klopp would have the dinosaurs in the Barca squad able to press like he wants his teams to. Not a good match.

And Koeman is just awful, clueless and arrogant. Ruben Baraja even said that they won that cup final because the players ignored Koeman's tactical advice

Home of Barca Fans