Lliga | Round 15: FC Barcelona - RCD Mallorca 5-2

FinBarcelonafan

I know it was Mallorca but we had some passing I haven't seen in a long time. First time in two years this team had some chemistry! It's certainly positive sign.

Grease, Fatty and Messi are looking better together.

eaman

Good performance for most of the game and brilliant hat trick from Messi, nice finish from griezmann and great goal from Suarez. Not sure I've ever seen a goal like that before

Co0ter

There has not been a whole lot to be positive about this season. We've looked shit against both good and very poor opposition this season. I'm focused more on HOW we played, and we looked better in the first half than we have in years under Valverde. It was refreshing. Even in the second half where we took it down a few gears, we were still creating chances regularly and link up play was far above normal when compared to the rest of our season which has consisted of dry, disgusting football lacking any sort of creativity outside Messi.

Yesterday was a good thing, and that is the only way it should be looked at. It is their responsibility to keep it up. Valverde should just be ignored by the team at this point, and they should just do whatever they feel is best.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

There has not been a whole lot to be positive about this season. We've looked shit against both good and very poor opposition this season. I'm focused more on HOW we played, and we looked better in the first half than we have in years under Valverde. It was refreshing. Even in the second half where we took it down a few gears, we were still creating chances regularly and link up play was far above normal when compared to the rest of our season which has consisted of dry, disgusting football lacking any sort of creativity outside Messi.

Yesterday was a good thing, and that is the only way it should be looked at. It is their responsibility to keep it up. Valverde should just be ignored by the team at this point, and they should just do whatever they feel is best.

Agree, not getting hopes up too soon but yesterday was a sign of what we can potentially play like with these players.

This tweet I saw earlier was spot on:

[tw]1203425711521849344[/tw]

Andrew M

I also feel cautiously optimistic after the game but there is pressure on here to be all doom and gloom most of the time these days

Slevinn

Good performance for most of the game and brilliant hat trick from Messi, nice finish from griezmann and great goal from Suarez. Not sure I've ever seen a goal like that before
Only seen one like that before in my entire life. But it wasn’t as good as this one.

Home of Barca Fans