Lliga | Round 15: FC Barcelona - RCD Mallorca 5-2

Gari

MATS
SergiR Piqué Lenglet Firpo
Busquets
Rakitic FdJ
Messi Suarez Griezmann

Barça bench: Neto, Wagué, Todibo, Umtiti, Aleñá, Arturo Vidal and Carles Pérez.

EdmondDantes

Busquets... Rakitic... Roberto... Suarez... Imagine taking over a team in 2016 and it's still where it was. Please Mallorca, do what other useless melts couldn't do

It's worse than that* - they're all 3 years older, slower and shitter.

* typo

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am perplexed as well. They expect 2015 and they are all 5 years older and barely walk. Catalans are reinforcing them though so what do we know.

Donatello

Oh my god.. Boring game incoming. Busi and Rakitic.

Even if it's not boring, its not the way to go. Rakitic might be gone in Jan and Busi might be tired near end of season. Then we will be exposed again, and Arthur will be out of shape because of being under used. And well Alena, Puig aren't even worth mentioning.

Valverde is literally the SAF in his last Man Utd years, I mean how he used the squad to a stretch and left them broken. Well, the only difference is that SAF made the squad at the first place while this bloke is just straight up exploiting them.

Seriously how many talents/players have developed under Valverde?

Last edited:

mesiesta

Rakitic looks like a best midfielder in the world. Roberto looks like a best RB in the world. Is this real?

Kul_z

Coincidence or not, bob going up and suddenly we play attractive football. We need that fullback support in big games desperately

Gari

We play perfectly, but it's just Mallorca, though with Kubo)). And again we missed. ((

Home of Barca Fans