Lliga | Round 14: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-1

clemente

Atletico are biggest chokers against barca ever, I don't remember them ever playing well against us in league, even Celta is more exciting.

JerseyAddict

Have a bad feeling for this. Overconfidence after Borussia swept many problems under the carpet + Atletico hungry for 3 points.

Yes. Our team is in shambles and that Borussia shitshow made Barça look like top notch team. AM will not make those mistakes and Barça could find hereelf in problems.

devo901

If Madrid scores first, the snail will be back in its house and Simeone "the mother of consequent defense", will bring to the pitch:

8 tons of sand
2 tons of cement

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Hope Arthur starts, away at Atletico is definitely a game where we need control and players who can handle the pressing of Atleti.

Rory

How have Atletico played this year? Park the bus/hard press? Haven't really watched them.

Tackle

Pathletico are not a serious heavy weight team anymore.

They should go back to being lumped in with Sevilla and Valencia rather than with Barca and Madrid

messi2140

6racies Xavi
How have Atletico played this year? Park the bus/hard press? Haven't really watched them.

Watched a few games of them at the start of the seaon. Agains the smaller teams they don't sit back like against Barcelona or Real. And they barely created chances in those games while scraping the wins. Their defense is not that what it used to be either.

Gotta say that Trippier impressed me in those matches I watched.

Home of Barca Fans