Administrator
Staff member
Champions League Round 5

Wednesday, November 27, 21:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
FZnTSH2rbHFos4BnlWAItw_96x96.png

---------

If we don't win here and Inter beats Slavia, we could be one step from elimination from Champions League.

FinBarcelonafan

I think there's good chance Slavia takes points from Inter. I am positive we will go through even though we have been struggling. Lucky to be leading the CL group.

Andresito

Staff member
Our whole backline might be unavailable with Semedo, Alba and Lenglet (doubtful) injured and Piqué suspended.

I think Lenglet will play in the end, but if he don't it'll be interesting to see who Valverde will pair with Umtiti: Araujo or Todibo.

FinBarcelonafan

Our whole backline might be unavailable with Semedo, Alba and Lenglet (doubtful) injured and Piqué suspended.

I think Lenglet will play in the end, but if he don't it'll be interesting to see who Valverde will pair with Umtiti: Araujo or Todibo.

Holy shit that's bad news. I didn't know..

serghei

Good to know that we could play a crucial game with a defender who almost didn't play at all this season.

Another example why backup players need to play too.

Porque

Pretty sure that if it comes down to Araujo or Todibo then Valverde will go with Araujo.

Which is an interesting dynamic. Could the B team be targetted to play in LaLiga2 and gamed with top level talent that can both play weekly and also step up to the A team when needed. How far is the level of LaLiga2 to the Austrian Bundesliga for example. Bar Salzburg, no team has a bigger budget than most LaLiga2 sides.

Barcilliant

😃 Hoping for a Dortmund win and we go crashing out. I hate to support another team but this board, team and manager deserve no support whatsoever.
If Dortmund are mentally strong enough they can pull it off. Most probably it will be a draw though.

Vilarrubi

�� Hoping for a Dortmund win and we go crashing out. I hate to support another team but this board, team and manager deserve no support whatsoever.
If Dortmund are mentally strong enough they can pull it off. Most probably it will be a draw though.

I want Valverde and the board gone as much as anyone, but we haven’t sacked anyone since Van Gaal and Barto said this yesterday:

[tw]1199109195385200641[/tw]

There’s literally nothing that can get him sacked, so hoping we lose is pointless now. Our only hope he Valverde leaves of his own accord at the end of the season.

Barcilliant

I want Valverde and the board gone as much as anyone, but we haven’t sacked anyone since Van Gaal and Barto said this yesterday:

[tw]1199109195385200641[/tw]

There’s literally nothing that can get him sacked, so hoping we lose is pointless now. Our only hope he Valverde leaves of his own accord at the end of the season.

Shows you how bad things are at Barca. The seniors and Shitverde just there for the pay check. Barto the she bitch

😂

I really hope we fucking lose badly and exit cl. .

Home of Barca Fans