CL | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Borussia Dortmund 3-1

Andresito

Staff member
I want Valverde and the board gone as much as anyone, but we haven’t sacked anyone since Van Gaal and Barto said this yesterday:

[tw]1199109195385200641[/tw]

There’s literally nothing that can get him sacked, so hoping we lose is pointless now. Our only hope he Valverde leaves of his own accord at the end of the season.

That's probably because Koeman is already done and dusted to become our coach after the Euros, meaning Valverde will have to stay until then.

Andresito

Staff member
Reus has always been a personal favourite of mine. He was so close to joining us ~5 years ago with that release clause he had.
Shame the injuries kind of ruined him.

devo901

Anyone hoping we exit the champions league early is not a true Barca fan.....

well just looking CL real vs. psg and both teams are in way better shape than barca... by a distance.
Looking how much "on fire" RM is, makes me believe that Real will win clearly the next classico (any surprise is always welcome).

So some voices in my head go: we better focus on la liga, as CL is out of reach this season.

FinBarcelonafan

well just looking CL real vs. psg and both teams are in way better shape than barca... by a distance.
Looking how much "on fire" RM is, makes me believe that Real will win clearly the next classico (any surprise is always welcome).

So some voices in my head go: we better focus on la liga, as CL is out of reach this season.

Well, Valverde got lucky because Hazard got injured today.

kattanib

Lol Madrid has horrible defense and up front only Benzema who is inefficient in converting goals.

BBZ8800

If our defenders are injured, maybe we will play Lenglet-Frenkie CB duo?

And Arthur-Busi plus Vidal/Raki midfield.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I have a feeling that if Barça get beat tomorrow, it'll be Valverde's last game as manager. Surely... Right...?

Home of Barca Fans