Date of Birth: July 15, 2002

Place of Birth: Le Blanc-Mesnil, France

Height: 5'11 (1.81m)

Citizenship: France

Position: Attacking Midfield - midfield

Foot: Right

Current club: PSG

-

One of the world's best in his age group, assist machine. Made the U17 World Cup best 11.

Messi983

I was about to make a thread about him. :)

Great talent no doubt and his contract with PSG is expiring next June. We should keep an eye on him.

Newcomer

So far, he is not renewing because he is waiting for a serious plan for his future to sign in pro contract. And ofc, he wants a lot of money. This U-17 WC is giving him ammunition to be pickier.

However, he is not ready yet to play in the first team of a big club.

Messi983

So far, he is not renewing because he is waiting for a serious plan for his future to sign in pro contract. And ofc, he wants a lot of money. This U-17 WC is giving him ammunition to be pickier.

However, he is not ready yet to play in the first team of a big club.

Any news about him? He's free to negotiate with other clubs but haven't seen any rumours.

[youtube]uJ7zGFUA6Gg[/youtube]

Newcomer

Who is he?!

Our best academy player along with Kouassi and was the second best player in U17 WC. The latter is heavily rumoured to have already agreed a contract with Red Bull but the club has given him a lot of playtime recently.

Aouchiche didn't have the same chances to play. He only got a starting place in French cup against amateurs. He was pretty good, as expected against players of lower level. He is said to love Paris and PSG and that he would love to stay at the club but, so far, there is no news about him agreeing about a professional contract. Facts matter more than word.
He has been linked to Barça few months ago. He is often with the pro players but doesn't play for the first team.

Newcomer

He's a top top talent trying to escape PSG prison (hopefully). :ninja_hide:

Can't talk about a prison when it involves academy players. They willingly come to PSG because of our good youth system. The agent of Kouassi is known to take youth players of PSG and sell them to the german clubs for big signing and agent fee because PSG tag sells well for a young player. Soumaré at Lille is hyped right now while he was at PSG just two years ago, Real Madrid's Ferland Mendy is PSG youth product too, same with Lyon's Dembélé who is wanted by Chelsea.

If anything, PSG is getting fleeced when it comes to his youth.

Messi983

Can't talk about a prison when it involves academy players. They willingly come to PSG because of our good youth system. The agent of Kouassi is known to take youth players of PSG and sell them to the german clubs for big signing and agent fee because PSG tag sells well for a young player. Soumaré at Lille is hyped right now while he was at PSG just two years ago, Real Madrid's Ferland Mendy is PSG youth product too, same with Lyon's Dembélé who is wanted by Chelsea.

If anything, PSG is getting fleeced when it comes to his youth.

I was joking about a prison. I know PSG has produced a lot of great talents over the years but it doesn't really help the club much if you can't keep those players. How and why they decide to leave is a different story from a player to player but of course their agents (and families) have a big impact on their decisions.

A decade ago I was upset when we've lost the likes of Iago Falque or Gai Assulin (probably the same way as younger fans nowadays feel when some 16 year old kid - who they probably never even watched play in a full game - leaves) but then I've learned not to care too much about the players who have decided to leave Barça. Most of them were overhyped anyway and never made a great career elsewhere.

Messi983

According to L'Equipe Aouchiche passed his medical and signed a pre-contract with Saint-Etienne. TBH I've expected him to go to a bigger team but this could be the right move for his development.

JamDav1982

According to L'Equipe Aouchiche passed his medical and signed a pre-contract with Saint-Etienne. TBH I've expected him to go to a bigger team but this could be the right move for his development.

Bigger teams less likely to offer first team place and 4m signing on fee.

Always nice to see PSG lose a talent for next to nothing though.

Andresito

Staff member

Probably got promised a starting spot despite only being 18. Smart move from him.

Messi983

Bigger teams less likely to offer first team place and 4m signing on fee.

True. I've read about that sign on fee, it's a lot for an unproven young player and for a club like Saint-Etienne in a current market. But they don't need to pay a fee to PSG so they could give that money to the player instead.

Anyway, will be interesting to see how he'll progress and he should be available for relatively cheap in a few years if he'll do well. I have high hopes for Pedri but we'll probably still need to look for another more offensive minded midfielder.

Home of Barca Fans