Messi983

yan_010319.jpg

Full Name: Yan Bueno Couto
Date of Birth: June 3, 2002 (17)
Citizenship: Brazil
Current club: Coritiba U20
Position: Right-back

[youtube]SdeeiwQXDy8[/youtube]

The best player of the U17 World Cup final for me and one of the best RB prospects in the world right now. There were rumours in Catalan media a week or two ago Barça is following him closely and after watching him for the first time it's easy to see why. I like how Emerson is developing at Betis and I believe he has a future at Barça but I think Couto will be a starting RB for Brazil in 3-4 years and would try to buy him for relatively cheap before another big club gets him.

EdmondDantes

[youtube]FqFuTqF5hkc[/youtube]

1:30 for his assist in their win over Mexico in the final.

Lad's got everything. Supersonic speed, stamina, defensive bite, and Marcelo/Dani Alves like ability on the ball. Definitely the best U17 talent I've seen in these tournaments over the years.

Riordon

I saw the Brazil and Spain games in the World Cup and this guy stood out for me as a big big talent. He was mentioned by EdmontonDantes before the WC so I had an eye on him. We had scouts who follow him but looks an elite talent at a rare position. Otherwise I really didn’t saw any other interesting players bar him and Veron. Would have liked to see Tallas Magno. Spain was underwhelming.

We are also interested in another elite talent in Adeyemi who I think can be really big. Already 15m rejected.

Messi983

I saw the Brazil and Spain games in the World Cup and this guy stood out for me as a big big talent. He was mentioned by EdmontonDantes before the WC so I had an eye on him. We had scouts who follow him but looks an elite talent at a rare position. Otherwise I really didn’t saw any other interesting players bar him and Veron. Would have liked to see Tallas Magno. Spain was underwhelming.

We are also interested in another elite talent in Adeyemi who I think can be really big. Already 15m rejected.

France have some interesting players (especially Aouchiche) and I also liked Mexico's Pizzuto.

EdmondDantes

His team wants only 5m for him apparently, Arsenal and Leverkussen already bid that.

I read he's only got 6 months left on his current deal and his agent is pushing him to not renew it, hence the low asking price. They know he's a goner.

Plenty of other clubs will match that.

FC433

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="pl" dir="ltr">Barça jest blisko zakupu Yana Couto, prawego obrońcy z Coritiby za €5m. Jeden z najlepszych piłkarzy mundialu U17. Goal Brasil</p>— ■neurophate (@neurophate_) <a href="https://twitter.com/neurophate_/status/1217527625784156161?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Very happy.

Home of Barca Fans