Indoor football

Warik

I am being roped into a five a side league by work colleagues that starts the end of April. I just hope i'm fit enough to be of use by that time.

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
I've been playing for about 5 years know... We are pretty good, i'm up the front socring tha golazos... GOOD FUN!

Evil

Shabazz
Played again. Seriously, noone plays indoor football? :sad1:

I play beach soccer almost every 2 days, I live by the sea and there´s alot of pitches set up for us, so yea it´s pretty cool. Much better than indoor football I guess, because for one try playing beach football for 2 weeks, then play on plain ground .. you find yourself much better as it´s quite harder to control the ball and run quickly in beach sand. Plus you can be quite agressive, as a fall won´t hurt as much as indoor football.

Sorry for going off-topic, just wanted to make a comparisn :p

IraqiCulé

I play beach soccer almost every 2 days, I live by the sea and there´s alot of pitches set up for us, so yea it´s pretty cool. Much better than indoor football I guess, because for one try playing beach football for 2 weeks, then play on plain ground .. you find yourself much better as it´s quite harder to control the ball and run quickly in beach sand. Plus you can be quite agressive, as a fall won´t hurt as much as indoor football.

Sorry for going off-topic, just wanted to make a comparisn :p
That's awesome man. When I visited Oman they played a lot of beach soccer over there as well.

I know Bahrain have a good beach soccer team: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahrain_national_beach_soccer_team

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah I've been playing it weekly for almost 4 years, but we play 5 on 5, even though we used to play 6 to 6 on a slightly bigger field a year ago...

However I only had one injury despite being artificial turf... It kept me 3 months in the bench with my ankle in a cast...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We used to play on concrete every summer so artificial grass is like Nou Camp for me :smile:

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
My only injury is being drunk the night before/just before or during the game!! GREAT FUN!

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Best indoor football :cool:

_41989544_table_football_pa_416.jpg

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, and what about that suicidal 2-5-3 tactic! And where`s the ball??
So many questions...

Home of Barca Fans