User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indoor football

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, dont wanna be banned But u started with activities, i was talking only about footie itself Btw, u've got mail
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does somebody know if there is a stream for Barcelona Mobicat's game tonight? The match starts at 21.00 CET.
    Més Que Un Club

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is sort of indoor football...I turned on a Suisse German station called Pro 7 and they're hosting something called Autoball 2012...It's basically indoor football, with cars...It is such a strange game

Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That must be a riot. Would love to try it

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haywire!
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was very funny but I think they were celebs as the drivers, meant to be tongue in cheek but hilarious watching them try to score
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."