Indoor football

Guardian

One goal I saw few days ago, scored by Falcao, the best futsal player

[YOUTUBE]HfXQbSMNgjY[/YOUTUBE]

FinCulé

This round in LNFS FCB Mobicat plays against Arcebansa Chint Zamora. Can't watch the game because it doesn't have any streams except for Bwin(can't register there due to my age). Now I have to watch Bundesliga. Well, it isn't bad either. :)

FCB Mobicat is currently in 2nd place in the league and the home side is 9th(at least I remember so).

FinCulé

I play in a team which is in 2nd division. The system is here as follows:

League
1.Division
2.Division
3.Division
4.Division
5.Division

My team is a farm team to one of the 1.Division teams and my goal is to play in the 1st division by the end of the season. And maybe later in the league. We have training twice a week, on mondays and on fridays.

Barca leads 5-1 at the half time! :2145960713mundoemot

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
We regulary play it on the beach during summer, mixed girls & boys, its nice and fun, but here in Zagreb i played indoors just once as guys r chovinistic and don't want me as a player but cheerleader and its boringgg jumping and bouncing lol ... damnnn i wanna play :D
U see Bojan why i like dalmatian men, they LET me play ;)

Best indoor football :cool:
_41989544_table_football_pa_416.jpg

ehehe yeah :D i wanna get that kind of table but also ice hockey one :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We regulary play it on the beach during summer, mixed girls & boys, its nice and fun, but here in Zagreb i played indoors just once as guys r chovinistic and don't want me as a player but cheerleader and its boringgg jumping and bouncing lol ... damnnn i wanna play :D
U see Bojan why i like dalmatian men, they LET me play ;)

ehehe yeah :D i wanna get that kind of table but also ice hockey one :)

Question is, are you good enough for them to let you play. ;)
I had my usual Thursday indoor footie this evening. Lost all 3 matches :angry:
Btw. Saw such a nice table in Mercatone (you know where it is).

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Question is, are you good enough for them to let you play. ;)
I had my usual Thursday indoor footie this evening. Lost all 3 matches :angry:
Btw. Saw such a nice table in Mercatone (you know where it is).

Ehehe I so knew u d say that ... well I won't say I am great as I don't have continuous practice, I can just say that am way better then some who after 5 minutes cry they can't breath, simple as that :D

Hmmm I know why u lost the matches this evening, not coz u r bad, we all know u r in great shape ;), but coz u wanted to sympathize with your Dinamo guys Vs Ajax tonite :p

Ahh cool, do u know what's the price of the table?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I just noticed it few months ago and thought it would make a nice birthday present..
Dinamo.. sure... rub it in! It stopped hurting though after all the disappointments this season.
You play beach soccer? That sounds great. And nice to know you can go for more than 5 minutes! Does that apply in all activities? ;)

Btw. We play 3X3 and in a walled hall so there's no out and you need to run all the time so it get's taxing at times and with the odd heating it feels like you're in a sauna.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Nahh i didn't mean to rub it in much :hug: just kidding u a bit ... what should i say about my Hajduk who didn't see Europe in years and when the ultimate joke that was circeling till lately was something like: Why is Zagreb last? Only coz they stil haven't played with Hajduk lol ... sad, but as in your case, the pain eased.

Yeah, beach footie is great, its just problem that u constantly sink into the send but when u develop the techique all is good and sure it's better to play after 6 during the summer when sand is not so hot(maybe if i was born as brasilian wouldn't mind the heat :))

And sure my shape applies for all the activities, i am all around player :p , active and hate boredom :D And what about u? ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we better take it to PM. You know it's against the rules to go off topic that much. ;)

Home of Barca Fans