Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 13

Saturday, November 23, 2019, 13:00CET

Id84F7Ji9rZGVacaazlBYA_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

vinni

Ideal team to meet after a international break. They are bottom of the league with 6 points in 13 matches. 1 win, 3 draws and 9 losses.

The only team they beat this year was Mallorca at home. Hopefully we will not be the second one... :barcaflag:

JohnN

Do we use our reserves for this one? I think the internationals need a rest but maybe getting back in rhythm before some very tough matches is more important.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, where are the times I ached for Barca football during international breaks.

Vilarrubi

Do we use our reserves for this one? I think the internationals need a rest but maybe getting back in rhythm before some very tough matches is more important.

Wouldn't say so no. With us tied at the top with Madrid it'll be Gala XI for a while. Also we play at 12:00 on Saturday, but 20:00 on Wednesday against Dortmund so plenty of time for rest.

Neeraj

Oh man, where are the times I ached for Barca football during international breaks.

I know right? I would literally count the hours go by as I was starved of football. And now...lol. It's getting cold here in Barcelona and I'm sort of glad there's no Valverde shitshow I gotta get out of warmth for...Wouldn't have thought that I'd have this attitude, never in a 1000 years.

Vilarrubi

I know right? I would literally count the hours go by as I was starved of football. And now...lol. It's getting cold here in Barcelona and I'm sort of glad there's no Valverde shitshow I gotta get out of warmth for...Wouldn't have thought that I'd have this attitude, never in a 1000 years.

You still got a season ticket?

Messi983

I still do. Can't stand international breaks.

Won't be an easy game tomorrow. First game after intenational break with many players playing a lot for their NTs and very early start against a team with a new coach. I think Leganes is a much better team than their current position shows but we usually do good against Javier Aguirre's teams so I still expect a win. I'd say 3-1 with all of MSG scoring.

Home of Barca Fans