Lliga | Round 13: Leganes - FC Barcelona 1-2

FinBarcelonafan

Valverde hasn't been able to build any sort of system and it shows. Players are relying too much on personal skill, no team work whatsoever. Where are the nice passing plays we used to make? What the hell happened to this team? This is not Barca.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Good thing I got the NFL season going for me, because watching Barcelona right now is like watching paint dry.

SO whats the difference then?

Valverde blames wind and grass for making it hard vs Leganes."Let's return to Barcelona happy."It was not a brilliant game but it was a difficult game to play. They defended well, the wind, the pitch... It was hard to attack and in the end, we managed to win."

the only thing EV and Klopp have in common are terrible excuses. Blaming the wind, took that one right out of Klopps book.

gasgas

Valverde hasn't been able to build any sort of system and it shows. Players are relying too much on personal skill, no team work whatsoever. Where are the nice passing plays we used to make? What the hell happened to this team? This is not Barca.

Even chelsea pass better than us. Backheels, through balls, passing sequences

FinBarcelonafan

Even chelsea pass better than us. Backheels, through balls, passing sequences

Exactly! When it comes to being a team we are far from the top. We have great invidiuals but they get lost in a non existent system.

Messi is able to keep us at good level no matter what but that's not enough to beat the good teams with proper strategies and team play.

devo901

When you think it can't get any worse...what an absolute gigantic shit show.

I am not saying it was great or good not even okish. But "gigantic shit show" is an exaggeration that might describe our frustration level, but is an diverse assessment of the game yesterday....

Gari

As said by Diario AS""The players were completely angered by their game before the break.One of the players entered the locker room in the break and shouted: 'What are we playing [at]?'Some other players were having a heated discussion in the locker room.The others hung their heads and didn't make a sound.""Barcelona were struggling to make a single shot on target until the end of the first half against Leganes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they are so angry why the fuck are they supporting this voach and why they cover their own lausy asses...

Because they love the extended vacation days and indisputable starting places they have. Even Rakitic was a huge supporter of Valverde until this season where he's "taken the ball away from him" lol.

JerseyAddict

Because they love the extended vacation days and indisputable starting places they have. Even Rakitic was a huge supporter of Valverde until this season where he's "taken the ball away from him" lol.

Exactly. They are all bunch of lazy ass "head in a sand" money counters... paycheck... Chin chin. Days off... Chin chin. Commercials..
Chin chin.

Play some decent football?
Hmmm...
Well, I'll pass to Messi.
Chin chin.

Bunch of frauds...

LMTR14

there was this one moment where the ball slowly rolled towards the box from the midfield and none of the 3 defenders made a move towards the ball cause they were confused and without a plan. Concerning the influence the coach can have on the power level of the 11 on the pitch, I think the bottom of the barrel has been reached now. In other words, the team would actually perform better without a coach than with Valverde!

can't believe that nobody mentioned Ray Hudson literally said after (or maybe during) the first half that this was the worst Barca side he has ever seen.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

there was this one moment where the ball slowly rolled towards the box from the midfield and none of the 3 defenders made a move towards the ball cause they were confused and without a plan. Concerning the influence the coach can have on the power level of the 11 on the pitch, I think the bottom of the barrel has been reached now. In other words, the team would actually perform better without a coach than with Valverde!

can't believe that nobody mentioned Ray Hudson literally said after (or maybe during) the first half that this was the worst Barca side he has ever seen.

I don't know do you/or others/ remember one classico with LVG at the Barça bench... Barca was loosing and the players were so pissed that they changed his tactics and played what THEY agreed not what he told them... and they WON!

Home of Barca Fans