Federico Valverde

El Gato

Villarato!
The living breathing justification for Real Madrid policy of buying talents young. We'd have to fork out 80M minimum for this guy if he played anywhere else right now.

Andrew M

The living breathing justification for Real Madrid policy of buying talents young. We'd have to fork out 80M minimum for this guy if he played anywhere else right now.

It's clearly the right strategy with perhaps the odd galactico purchase once in awhile

El Gato

Villarato!
Total champion. Did what Marcelo should have done before Messi's goal 2.5 years ago.

Might have to get his shirt

:wub:

Horatio

You're welcome
What’s so brave about taking someone out receiving the red card 4 minutes before the final whistle? Getting a red right after kickoff, now that takes balls.

Total-Football

Total champion. Did what Marcelo should have done before Messi's goal 2.5 years ago.

Might have to get his shirt

:wub:

I'm not sure about a champion, a disgusting behaviour by the lad I'm surprised this Tackle didn't spark ethical debate.

Tactical foul and red card is not the issue.. It 's part of the game à la Suarez in 2010. The issue is, in light of the great many broken legs in world football recently, does the hunger of win justify going for the bones? This stuff transcends football. Valverde Tackle was two legged, clumsy, reckless and brutal. A simple move and Morata would have gone out of balance but no, why risk it when u can be brutal thought Valverde. When I saw the angles of the replays I understood why Savic was furious.

And let's not even start with the usual double standerdness in great many aspects in football. The champion cute boy Valverde versus the animal cheat Suarez, for doing the same thing, albeit Suarez 's handball was harmless. Maybe poor suarez didn't have the cuteness to be a champion too back then I guess.

Rory

quality player, would love to have someone like him in a midfield three with frenkie and arthur. Tactical fouls are horrible but I'd want a barca player to do the same

serghei

He is quality, but lets be serious, De Jong is a level above. He is Arthur level and coming from me this is high praise.

De Jong though is quite clearly the best young midfielder in the world.

El Gato

Villarato!
A midfield of Arthur, De Jong and Fede Valverde would be killer.

Wonder why that particular one lol. I mean, I think I know exactly why.

Interesting how perspectives changed in 3 months. Early November I'm here telling you the dude is irreplacable for Madrid (which he still is, the dependency and correlation is immense), y'all sneer at it and the man proves people wrong.

Looking forward to seeing how he will cope vs City. ATM he's a tank but he can't play 90 minutes in 3 comps.

serghei

People don't believe you because you are very biased in favor of Madrid. So, I was skeptical, but he is a top talent.

Home of Barca Fans