Caglar Soyuncu

Porque

Very very good player. Same agent as Stegen and Wague so I am sure we know everything we need to know regarding his valuation and what Leicester would demand.

Maybe Beko can step in and help us out. They owe us one after Turan.

vuji_31

Well no way we can pay for CB 70 mil. Lecister could want Coutinho...

I think it would be good job for both teams.

LABarcaFan

Not really sure about Ndidi from the list.

Good Midfielder but still a be weak on the ball. But without a doubt a defensive beast for his age though and that could work here if he has a couple of CM's in front of him are strong on the ball and if his passing etc ends up getting better.

Ndidi and FDJ can form excellent pivot (tandem) as defensive midfielders. I wish we can sign him this summer, if not, we should go for another DM.

khaled_a_d

His agent says he could go to Barca this summer.

The only quote I can find is his agent saying we were interested in him when he was at Altinordu, but he prefered Freiburg to get playing time. So he thinks it is very possible we could renew our interest.

I see it as agent inviting us to go for him, not that we are interested. Remember his idol is Puyol so there is a chance he is a Barca fan and want to come here.

Riordon

I just stumbled across a highlight video of him. I was surprised to see how fast he actually is. He could keep up with Salah and other fast players, pretty impressive as I always thought he was a bit heavy.

Honestly this guy look like a player we should seriously consider.

Andresito

Staff member
Leicester won't let him go for cheap though. Contract until 2023 and they bought him for around 20M. He probably won't go cheaper than for triple that amount.
Maybe if they'd miss out on CL.

He's not the type of transfer our board would make tbh. He's not French/Brazilian/other popular country and hasn't played in Liga.
I doubt Bartomeu would want to spend half a Lautaro Martinez on a player like that.

Messi983

Even if Leicester would sell for that price we won't have money for an expensive CB after buying Lautaro.

TBH the more I think about this the more I believe we'll go into the next season with Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti and Araujo as our CBs. I wonder what could go wrong, lol.

khaled_a_d

Even if Leicester would sell for that price we won't have money for an expensive CB after buying Lautaro.

TBH the more I think about this the more I believe we'll go into the next season with Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti and Araujo as our CBs. I wonder what could go wrong, lol.

I like Araujo but this is devastating tbh. I was hoping to at least get someone like Tanguy Kouassifor free but even that doesn't seem to happen.
I mean, are they really saving money or truly beleive one of Araujo/Mingo can really step up? Or my be we are in Eric Garcia for real and think with Semedo deal he will solve our problems?
The trio of Pique/Umtiti/Lenglet seem like our worst CB combination since forever tbh.

Messi983

Maybe we can finally make our dreams of signing a PSG player true and get Thiago Silva on a free contract. :lol:

If we'll sell Todibo (which is just a question of time imo) and won't buy a starting quality CB there are some CBs available for cheap who I'd trust over Araujo as our 4th CB (which with Umtiti's injury concerns will be a 3rd CB in reality), mainly because they have a top division experience. Kouassi is one of them but I think he'll go to a team where he'll be a starter. But I would take a risk with Salisu (12m clause) or Malang Sarr (free). I've also heard good things about Axel Disasi whose contract with Reims is expiring next year so he shouldn't be too expensive either.

Home of Barca Fans