Caglar Soyuncu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I want him but I think there is zero chance he will ever move here.

And if he did he would cost like 80-90m. At least the same amount as Man Utd paid for Maguire.

He's the type of CB we should sign tbh. Quick and athletic with a big physical presence. Edmond Tapsoba at Bayer Leverkusen is another one like that and someone we should keep an eye on.

Last edited:

Riordon

And if he did he would cost like 80-90m. At least the same amount as Man Utd paid for Maguire.

He's the type of CB we should sign tbh. Quick and athletic with a big physical presence. Edmond Tapsoba at Bayer Leverkusen is another one like that and someone we should keep an eye on.

Heard good thing about Tapsoba but doesnt look like a leader IMO like Caglar.

He wants Barca and his agent is known by the club. I still think we can found something out by swapping players with Leicester being interested in several IMO. Possibly get Eric next year and Caglar now.

Dont think he will go for Maguire money.

khaled_a_d

Should cost less than Maguire, the later is English, played at high level for more years and was sold in better economy for direct rival.
I think 60-70 is more of it regarding Caglar.
And yes, he is perfect fit here. Strong, fast, athletic and physical, Leader and perfect age too.

Another name that I am starting to like Gabriel Magalhaes, his highlights and profile fits our need too.
Never heard of Tapsoba.

I don't mind signing Garcia if it is for 10-15M range as cheap alternative, but I don't get the Pique replacement
thing. The truth is we have Pique replacement in Lenglet and we need an Umtiti replacement. If Eric is costing 20M+ then I prefer to go for higher profile CB that fit our need.

Home of Barca Fans