Çağlar Söyüncü

Date of birth: May 23, 1996
Place of birth: Izmir
Height: 1,87 m
Citizenship: Turkey
Position: Defender - Centre-Back
Foot: right

Riordon

He has been nothing but fantastic. What a replacement for Magurie. Interesting to see if he can keep it up for the rest of the season. Him and Ricardo Pereira are top players.

xXKonan

He was linked with a City move a couple of years ago but nothing came from it.

Looks like Leicester have themselves a gem.

Horatio

You're welcome
Thought he was shakey in some of his appearances for Turkey. Last one he played well though.

khaled_a_d

Right now he is the name to follow regarding CB position. If he keeps it up till the end of the year I would love to get him as Pique replacement. Him and Lenglet for next season as starters and bring someone to move Lenglet to the bench a year later.

I read somewhere that Puyol is his idol.

It is in his wiki page, they are citing this interview.

Using google translate:

Carles Puyol, the legendary captain of Barcelona, who is a name that will not be erased from memory with his achievements even though he has left football. Puyol is someone I idol for because of his struggle, character, captain and leadership skills to his teammates. I have a playful, ambitious, challenging, firing team and friends. In this way I can say that I resemble Puyol. (Laughing)

Porque

Just goes to show. Last year he was sitting on the bench of Lestah and nobody would have considered him as a squad option for us. This season he is doing better than Maguire.

A lot of talent sitting in the lower EPL teams and on the benches for the better sides. Anguissa for example has been playing very well for Villarreal, having been loaned by Fulham because of relegation.

Vilarrubi

Never heard of him and never seen him play but if Puyol is his idol then he gets the green light from me :lol: sign him!

Andresito

Staff member
One of his teammates said he could break ones hand with a handshake.

He might not be the best ball playing CB but he's robust and brave like Puyol.

stk93

i can name atleast 5 players from leicester who can be starters for barca.. pereira (he really can), vardy, ndidi, soyuncu, maddison but u know why?? cuz is about their coach not players

Riordon

Right now he is the name to follow regarding CB position. If he keeps it up till the end of the year I would love to get him as Pique replacement. Him and Lenglet for next season as starters and bring someone to move Lenglet to the bench a year later.

:
Nice plan
He is a leader CB and these are hard to find. Puyol, Van dijk, Vidic, etc.. So I hope he keep this level up. The Lenglet replacement, a complementary CB, are much easier to find.

And actually Caglar is very good with the ball.

xXKonan

i can name atleast 5 players from leicester who can be starters for barca.. pereira (he really can), vardy, ndidi, soyuncu, maddison but u know why?? cuz is about their coach not players
Not really sure about Ndidi from the list.

Good Midfielder but still a be weak on the ball. But without a doubt a defensive beast for his age though and that could work here if he has a couple of CM's in front of him are strong on the ball and if his passing etc ends up getting better.

Xavinho

It would be great to have someone with Soyuncu's qualities in our team. A couple of weeks ago he made it into the Gaurdian's Premier League Team of the Season so far. Leicester have looked very strong in defence and he's a big part of that. Plays really well at LCB, and even though he's right-footed, he's pretty good with his left foot too.

Home of Barca Fans