Caglar Soyuncu

Riordon

He has also been very very good for Turkey, they have considered very few goals in their last games.

Wonder what price Leicester will quote. It will surely be +70m.

vuji_31

His agent says he could go to Barca this summer.

Could be really expensive.

Maybe swaping Coutinho would be ideal.

Messigician

@Barcaman these forum names are getting ridiculous, but please fix the accent issue as soon as you can idk who
Çağlar Söyüncü is

vuji_31

This guy is a beast. He us really physical like Van Dijk. Great on the ball to.

Could be leader from defence in next few years

Thiago10

I don't think we could get any better than this guy tbh. Not sure what his price tag is but I feel like he'd be worth it.

Dude's a monster, strong and rapid like VVD, decent with the ball and good reading of the game. Plus, he's comfortable playing as a LCB despite being right footed.

Ideal summer for me would be offloading deadweight, getting Soyuncu, a scoring winger or striker (not that easy in this market) and maybe some kind of B2B midfielder.

XXX - Suarez - Messi
B2B - FDJ - Arthur
Alba - Soyuncu - Piqu? - Semedo
MATS

In a perfect world I'd want Suarez to be benched but I can't see that happen and I don't see who could replace him.

EDIT: he was clocked at 37.5 km/h in the prem, faster than any other player at the time (in December). Wouldn't mind having a rapid defender who can actually catch up with fast wingers/strikers.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
This guy is the type of player who could injure Messi in training. Basically the opposite to his fellow Turk Arda in terms of work rate. Could compare him to Puyol.

vuji_31

Yeah, I think he is what we need.

But again let Barto buy 8 th striker this summer while last sigining for CB was in 2016

Home of Barca Fans