34 57.63%

Thread: Should Barca trade Griezmann for Neymar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should Barca trade Griezmann for Neymar

This is pretty straightforward.

• Griezmann is not performing to his full potential and doesn't really have a role in this team, no matter how he has been used.
    • The senior players really advocated for Neymar's return and he really wanted to come back, but he is 28 years old and constantly inured.

It would seem like a c**t move by the club to swap a newly signed player, but if it's both in his and Barca's favour, should we do it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would hate it, but I think Neymar fits Barcelona better than Griezmann. I'm not sure If I would still do it, though. I think Griezmann is a 100% professional and Neymar is not.. Tough call.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the fuck would we trade Griezmann for that injury prone player who missed majority of games during the last two seasons? For that we would have to be really dumb. With Neymar we would be even more vulnerable in defense. Griezmann is an excellent hard working player who proved himself numerous of times. Our problem is Valverde and the way he utilizes Griezmann.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 10th November 2019 at 04:45 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    Why the fuck would we trade Griezmann for that injury prone player who missed majority of games during the last two seasons? For that we would have to be really dumb.
    You answered the question: WE ARE REALLY DUMB.
    It will be last window before elections too. There would be no rebuild,but more of fantasy signings to win votes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of many reasons why socio system is cancerous and root of all evil. It makes the board focus more on their political status which often leads to horrible footballing decisions.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Neymar is faking those injuries anyway as he doesn't want to play for PSG. Would be completely fit at Barca.

Ship has sailed though. PSG would still demand 400 billion Euros for a player who missed 70 % of their games in the past 3 seasons. Just out of spite.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    This is pretty straightforward.

• Griezmann is not performing to his full potential and doesn't really have a role in this team, no matter how he has been used.
    • The senior players really advocated for Neymar's return and he really wanted to come back, but he is 28 years old and constantly inured.

It would seem like a c**t move by the club to swap a newly signed player, but if it's both in his and Barca's favour, should we do it?
    Griezmann is 28 years old too.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me understand correclty:

We bought for 300mio 2 wonder boys: Coutinho and Dembele.
    160mio wonder boy Coutinho, absolutely below expectations, did not fit the system, loaned to Bayern.
    140mio wonder boy Dembele after 2 years...because of injuries, or because of lack of dedication, or because of any other fucking reasons... (or much more likely because he's worth 14mio, not 140mio).... absolutely below expectation, added value to the team: less than ZERO.
    We bought for 120mio Griezmann..... absolutely below expectation, after 3 months could be traded for Neymar.....

???? fuck off really, that can me serious !!! we become a joke !
    our board is a circus !!!!
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% yes.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    History shows that swap deals just don’t happen very often , especially these day’s when contracts / deals are just so complex .. things like image rights just make a swap desk virtually impossible to do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no we should not neymar is 28 and injury prone, we should try to sign sane or Mbappé instead

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSG and Griezmann aren't fools to accept something that doesn't suit them. So realistically it's near impossible.

But still, the question is highly vague, it lacks so much crucial data which will actually be the deciding factor, like

*at what wages
    *whether cash is involved or not
    *if yes then how much?
    *are there any players involved
    *if yes then which ones?

For instance, if it was a straight swap with no cash with same wages as Griezz, it might be a yes(might be, not certainly, only after evaluating this season). But, let's say "Griezz + 75-100M", or Griezz + cash + Todibo, it'd be a clear No.
    Last edited by Donatello; 21st November 2019 at 02:37 PM.
    SKRATTAR DU FÖRLORAR DU, MANNEN.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a decent coach.