Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 12

Saturday, November 9, 21:00CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
wpdhixHP_sloegfP0UlwAw_96x96.png

Raketa10

I hope we lose this so Bartomeu will be forced to sack this clown! With all of my hart I will root for Celta!

I'll try some new tactics and ways against these Galicians although I'm busy at the moment and don't think much about football-writing a course is my prime occupation ("How to destroy a club, its tradition, gameplay, brand and legacy in 8 easy steps")... it'll be bestseller for sure... :valverde:

JohnN

Here is the match quiz:

- Could Alena feature even for 10 minutes after being considered a starter at the first match?

- Can "Bob the multitool" not play for one game this season?

- Will Firpo watch the game from the stands once again, even though he is the only backup for Alba.

- Is Todibo gonna get a start against a weak opponent at home, or is he gonna feature later on against Liverpool at Anfield with zero minutes before that?

- Is there a possibility for Griezmann not to play as a winger?

- How many brainfarts will Pique have?

- How many brainfarts will Busquets have?

- Will Rakitic overcome his depression if he starts this match?

So many difficult questions, and finally:
Arthur was the last one to get Valverded. Dembele before him. Firpo and Alena from the start of the season.
Who gets the Valverde treatment this game? That is the real question..

PhilS

I'm pretty loyal. I can stand stetches when the team is not at its best. But as this season rolls on, what I have been seeing pretty often is admirable play, good effort, good teamwork, fine competitive spirit. By Barca's opponents. One team is still wearing blaugrana, but they are sad imposters. I can't enjoy watching, this is not what I would call entertainment.

Kul_z

Lets hope celta puts an impressive display so that valverde finishes with another goalless display at camp nou. That would be another one for the books, 2 games in a row without goal at home against mighty slavia and celta. Cmon ernie!

Vilarrubi

Here is the match quiz:

- Could Alena feature even for 10 minutes after being considered a starter at the first match?

- Can "Bob the multitool" not play for one game this season?

- Will Firpo watch the game from the stands once again, even though he is the only backup for Alba.

- Is Todibo gonna get a start against a weak opponent at home, or is he gonna feature later on against Liverpool at Anfield with zero minutes before that?

- Is there a possibility for Griezmann not to play as a winger?

- How many brainfarts will Pique have?

- How many brainfarts will Busquets have?

- Will Rakitic overcome his depression if he starts this match?

So many difficult questions, and finally:
Arthur was the last one to get Valverded. Dembele before him. Firpo and Alena from the start of the season.
Who gets the Valverde treatment this game? That is the real question..

Think Arthur will start most games from now on, not controlling the midfield away from home is one thing. But lacking control in the midfield at the Camp Nou against Slavia is a joke.

clemente

Why is he calling up Rakitic... Literally why? What in the fucking world does he offer to this team? What does Rakitic do that Alena or Puig cannot do? Why did this scared mouse ask Alena not to leave in the summer? Wasn't Suarez supposed to be injured? Fuck this, hope Celta smashes us, which of course isn't possible with their shit form.

wisconsincule

Is anyone actually excited for this match?

Not happy Suarez is rushed back. Expecting another lack luster display.

Messi to save us again?

Home of Barca Fans