Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 4-1

kattanib

Fati needs to play simple direct quick football. He needs a freaking manager to shout at him and instruct him. EV is a joke

Gari

Official: Nélson Semedo is suffering from a calf injury in his left leg. The player will undergo more tests to determine the exact extent of the injury. [fcb]

Valdario

I feel sad for Fati and Dembele. With a proper coach and a better system to play in, they would be thriving here. I miss counter-attacking football from Barcelona, it seems we have lost that power a long time ago. I know we are playing a possession-based game, but it seems like when we defend, the opposition doesn't even feel scared anymore because nobody is making those runs behind their defensive line.

gregorrin10

Well, Suarez is not good enough for CL level anymore. We need upgrade badly.

Doesnt mean Griezmann is that upgrade.

We never should've gone for him. Was never going to be a good fit here, same as Coutinho. We just hoped they could somehow overcome playing out of position and become good for us. Don't know why we keep insisting on buying such players. Someone like Lautaro, for example, would've been perfect to rotate with Suarez this season and replace him as starter by start of the next one.

mladenq

i have no idea why people compare coutinho to griz that way, i mean coutinho played on his position, the only reason he didn't fit in is because we have a complete imbecile as a coach, otherwise coutinho was a decent purchase

on the other side, griezman was a totally idiotic purchase and he was never gonna do good in barca

JerseyAddict

I don't know is rhe way game looked the product of Barça's superiority or Celta's lack of quality.

Barça had lots of short passes and quick changes and runs... But that all was of little use. Dembele dribbles around like a kid on the schollyard. Someone needs to teach him and direct him. The boy has a talent but he needs guidance.

FDJ and Arthur are great.

Griezz is in free falling.

JohnN

Here is the match quiz:

- Could Alena feature even for 10 minutes after being considered a starter at the first match?

- Can "Bob the multitool" not play for one game this season?

- Will Firpo watch the game from the stands once again, even though he is the only backup for Alba.

- Is Todibo gonna get a start against a weak opponent at home, or is he gonna feature later on against Liverpool at Anfield with zero minutes before that?

- Is there a possibility for Griezmann not to play as a winger?

- How many brainfarts will Pique have?

- How many brainfarts will Busquets have?

- Will Rakitic overcome his depression if he starts this match?

So many difficult questions, and finally:
Arthur was the last one to get Valverded. Dembele before him. Firpo and Alena from the start of the season.
Who gets the Valverde treatment this game? That is the real question..

Here are the correct answers:

- Could Alena feature even for 10 minutes after being considered a starter at the first match? NO

- Can "Bob the multitool" not play for one game this season? NO

- Will Firpo watch the game from the stands once again, even though he is the only backup for Alba. NO. Surprising this one!!

- Is Todibo gonna get a start against a weak opponent at home. NO, but Umtiti started.

- Is there a possibility for Griezmann not to play as a winger? YES, and he was equally bad.

- How many brainfarts will Pique have? 0

- How many brainfarts will Busquets have? 3

- Will Rakitic overcome his depression if he starts this match? We will never know

- Who gets the Valverde treatment this game? ALENA, record holder for getting Valverded

terryzinc

1 another injury this team needs new trainers training-methods doctors etc
2 Valverde is killing Greizmann by playing him on wing Coutinho #2
3 Fati is stagnating Valverde's system is killer for young talents see FDJ and Arthur
4 THIS TEAM HASN'T SCORED in OPEN PLAY IN MANY GAMES...
that is Valverde's system he counts on Messi's free kicks
5 this team is a House of Cards Messi gets hurt and we lose we will lose anyway you can't count on Penalties and Free Kicks every game

mladenq

not even a mask, first half showed all of our weaknesses for the milionth time, the only reason we looked better in the second half was probably 'cause celta players lost the will to play after those two ridonculous free-kicks

Home of Barca Fans