Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 4-1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
financial perspective is important i agree with that but this board don't give a damn. if we keep scrapping wins keeping Valverde at the helm only to bottle it in the big CL games.. Barto will just blow all our money on Neymar to paper over the cracks once again. maybe im wrong but i feel like the only way out of this mess is a few seasons without a trophy while we rebuild

Don’t worry, after Messi is gone we will most likely have a few seasons without trophies during our rebuild, regardless of who will be in charge on both the board and manager level. Now we have the last couple of years of Messi with us I just hope we will win as much as possible (I don’t even care how anymore) to lay that financial foundation we will need.

jamrock

I was thinking today, that since he loves Roberto so much he should try to force him into the midfield, at least that way he & semedo could try to cover the wing

gregorrin10

Why umtiti instead of Lenglet against a serious LL opponent?

We're playing at home, and Celta has been horrendous this season. Not to mention Umtiti starting a game is long overdue, Lenglet isn't THAT good, he shouldn't be considered untouchable, not to mention Pique, who's been just plain bad. And they can't play every game.

FC B

Ok but imo Celta isn't the easiest opponent at home for Barca and I'm not praising Lenglet at all.

Gari

It is necessary to strengthen the middle line because of Roberto, but he removes Semedo to exit Busquets, and Roberto moves to the flank?

Home of Barca Fans