Lliga | Round 12: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 4-1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why would you guys want us to lose? You can wish and dream all you want but you know for a fact that no matter how many games we lose, Valverde won’t be sacked as long as he has the backing of those lazy fuckers aka amigos aka senior players in the dressing room.

I want us to win as always. One day Valverde and those lazy fuckers (most of them are in their 30s) will be gone and we are still here.

clemente

I can already see the amigo as LB while Firpo is on the bench, another amigo as a striker while Dembele is on the bench, and third amigo in midfield while Vidal is benched.

Givenchy

Why would you guys want us to lose? You can wish and dream all you want but you know for a fact that no matter how many games we lose, Valverde won’t be sacked as long as he has the backing of those lazy fuckers aka amigos aka senior players in the dressing room.

I want us to win as always. One day Valverde and those lazy fuckers (most of them are in their 30s) will be gone and we are still here.

these seniors (bar Messi) dont deserve to win a trophy this season, neither does Fraudverde. it would be disgusting if we won the league due to Madrid and Atleti sucking once again

serghei

Very good line-up surprisingly. Now, let's hope Ernie doesn't ask his CMs to play as forwards in a 2-1-7 system in which everyone is stepping on each others' toes.

Gari

Bartomeu gave an interview. Before him, he probably had a conversation with Valverde and indicated the absence of youth.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
these seniors (bar Messi) dont deserve to win a trophy this season, neither does Fraudverde. it would be disgusting if we won the league due to Madrid and Atleti sucking once again

They don’t deserve it, I agree but I would never want Real Madrid to win. Moreover I always look at things from the financial perspective for us so losing trophies would be detrimental to our finances which are the foundation for our future success after the these lazy fuckers are gone.

Givenchy

They don’t deserve it, I agree but I would never want Real Madrid to win. Moreover I always look at things from the financial perspective for us so losing trophies would be detrimental to our finances which are the foundation for our future success after the these lazy fuckers are gone.

financial perspective is important i agree with that but this board don't give a damn. if we keep scrapping wins keeping Valverde at the helm only to bottle it in the big CL games.. Barto will just blow all our money on Neymar to paper over the cracks once again. maybe im wrong but i feel like the only way out of this mess is a few seasons without a trophy while we rebuild

Home of Barca Fans