Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BBZ8800

And here is where you get called out and put on blast for AGAIN resorting to selective stats.

2014-2017 Real Madrid

2014: CL winners, 87 points
2015: CL semi-finalist, 92 points
2016: CL winners, 90 points
2017: CL winners, 93 points

Real Madrid 2018-2019

2018: CL winners, 76 points
2019: R of 16, 68 points

In 2014-2017 RM won 3 CLs, 1 SF and averaged 90.5 points over 4 years.
In 2018-2019 RM won 1 CL, 1 R of 16 and averaged 72 FUCKING points over 2 years.

2014-2017 Atletico Madrid

2014: CL final, 90 points
2015: CL QF, 78 points
2016: CL final, 88 points
2017: CL semi-final, 78 points

Atletico Madrid 2018-2019:

2018: Didn't even make it out of group stage (LOL), 79 points
2019: R of 16, 76 points

2014-2017 AM, 2 CL final, 1 SF, 1 QF, 83.5 points over 4 years
2018-2019 AM 1 GS exit, 1 R of 16, 77.5 points

Now tell me, was Liga not 10 fucking levels stronger in 2014-2017 compared to EV's 2018 and 2019.

This is also why I resort to calling you a fucking fraud / con-man because you make good points sometimes but whenever stats aren't in your favor, you hide the ones that don't support you. Because you are a 30s something man-child who can't handle being incorrect. And then come at us with the nerve to say 'Lol'

Oh and before you come back at me saying why are we comparing 2014-2017 and 2018-2019. Because YOU compared those 2 eras when you wanted to big up EV's 2 Liga in 2 years compared to 2 Liga in 4 years under Lucho, Tata. SO A PRE-EMPTIVE FUCK OFF.

I'll use the same rules from your post.
So, 2008/09 season:
Real 78 points
Atletico 67 points

Champions league:
Real lost 0:5 in 1/8 to Liverpool.
Atletico lost on away goals 2:2 to Porto in 1/8.
Barca's historical mortal enemies from the past, Milan and Juve were dead, bankrupted or relegated.
On top of horrible Real, Atletico and no Italians, Barca still needed refs help against Chelsea in a CL.

Season 2009 is regarded as one of the best seasons in our history.
If you apply rules which are used against EV, we won La liga against bunch of amateurs.
And a Cl was filled with monkey easy opponents and we were backed by the refs plus we won against Chelsea with a lucky 93rd minute goal which was our only shot on target that night (what a domination, lol).

Can I from now on say and establish that 2009 season was a joke?
Of course not.
Because... it was Pep, romance and double standards.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

So, 2008/09 season:
Real 78 points
Atletico 67 points

Champions league:
Barca's historical mortal enemies from the past, Milan and Juve were dead, bankrupted or relegated.
On top of horrible Real, Atletico and no Italians, Barca still needed refs help against Chelsea in a CL.

If you apply rules which are used against EV, we won La liga against bunch of amateurs.
And a Cl was filled with monkey easy opponents and we were backed by the refs plus we won against Chelsea with a lucky 93rd minute goal which was our only shot on target that night (what a domination, lol).

Of course not.

We won the actual CL in 08/09 beating a man united with SAF and ballon d’or CR7, vidic, rio

That’s why it’s one of the best seasons in Barca history

Because pep played imposing football and we won la Liga PLUS CL

Meanwhile your lover EV has served us CL HUMILIATIONS

Also, funny how you decide to bring in 08 when you were the one comparing 14-17 and 18-19. Stay classy and unable to take a L

EDIT: the fact that you don’t say anything about man united (the strongest team in the world that season except for us) and only mention Chelsea just goes to show what an agenda driven person you are. It’s a waste of time to respond to you so back you go on ignore

Last edited:

Nello

So, 2008/09 season:
Real 78 points
Atletico 67 points

Champions league:

Of course not.

No because Pep transformed a team that had finished 3rd the season before, didn't play too good football and lost to United in the Semis of CL.

We played beautiful football, destroyed Real Madrid 6-2 and and completely dominated the CL against the same team that had beat us the year before.

Again hardly comparable with anything Valverde has ever achieved. Why can't you just stop trying, I seriously doubt you're convincing anyone. And that's not because we "have romantic barcaforum standards", it's because it's bullshit and a serious load of crap.

Home of Barca Fans