Staff member
Champions League Round 4

Tuesday, November 5, 18:55 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
tRSwBKKIVP_X7nZv4xuHxQ_96x96.png

---------

Vilarrubi

At home.. in the CL.. against "weak" opponents. Pretty sure we will win comfortably, we could have a plank of wood as manager (not too different from Valverde) and still win these sorts of games.

Kul_z

If slavia manages to play with same intensity as previous leg, we'd have a bad time.
Suarez is out so that leaves us with hopefully this:
Semedo pique lenglet alba
De jong
Vidal arthur
Griez messi dembele.

But knowing our master gandalf and his super decisions, i wouldnt be surprised that he have a note full of what ifs written in preseason so we are in for another wild ride

Andresito

Staff member
The team will be eager to bounce back after the last game. Slavia and Celta will be destroyed and when we play Leganés away from home we'll be back to our usual struggle.

It's a neverending circle.

JohnN

I would like to see Rakitic given another chance in the XI.

Me too, as it would boost his price tag if he plays well and we would see what FDJ can do at DM as well. If he doesn't have a good game, we still have enough firepower to win against Slavia at Camp Nou.
Dembele, Griezmann and Messi should be starting for this game at the frontline.
Alena could get a chance maybe? Eh?? EV?? One chance is not so much to ask for right? Right??? (would boost his price tag too)

Gari

Ernesto Valverde's press conference ahead of tomorrow's game with Slavia Prague.
Valverde: 'We controlled Levante game until we lost it'
" The other day Levante scored against us with their first shot. We controlled the game until we lost it, we were not well in attack and we have to improve. My job is to find the reasons why we lost." "Huge difference between Barça at home and Barça away? We did start badly, but then we had a good run away from home. Now we lost again, but it doesn't have to mean we will extend that to a streak.":valverde2:

Kul_z

Ernesto Valverde's press conference ahead of tomorrow's game with Slavia Prague.
Valverde: 'We controlled Levante game until we lost it'
" The other day Levante scored against us with their first shot. We controlled the game until we lost it, we were not well in attack and we have to improve. My job is to find the reasons why we lost." "Huge difference between Barça at home and Barça away? We did start badly, but then we had a good run away from home. Now we lost again, but it doesn't have to mean we will extend that to a streak.":valverde2:

This guy.

vinni

I dont know about Rakitic anymore. If he will actually stay til the summer, he should get some games. If hes going in the winter we might as well play Alena.

Sailor Mars

Imagine Ernestine comes out with a 4-4-2 tomorrow.

Griezmann and Messi up top.
4 midfielders behind them- Rakitic, De Jong, Busquets, Vidal
and Roberto at RB in place of Semedo.

Very bleak.

Gari

EIjeb6fW4AAZ9tD.jpg
Dembélé, Umtiti and Aleñá return. Arthur, Todibo, Junior and Wagué are out due to a technical decision. Suárez is injured.

JerseyAddict

Do it will be Dembele Messi Griezz attack.
I hope for Arthur and FDJ in the middle. Third man is unknown for me... Maybe even Raki, but that is a zero chance to happen. Vidal probably.

JerseyAddict

The team will be eager to bounce back after the last game. Slavia and Celta will be destroyed and when we play Leganés away from home we'll be back to our usual struggle.

It's a neverending circle.

Just as I would write it. You nailed it.

Home of Barca Fans