CL | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Slavia Prague 0-0

gregorrin10

The game was on at 11:25 in the night in India. I thought if I'm awake I'll watch it.

THANK GOD I WENT TO SLEEP.
I don't care how big a supporter you are it simply isn't worth it.

I've stopped watching LA liga and I'm not missing much in cl.

I'd urge fans to boycott. This is simply unacceptable.

The humiliation in cl this year is going to exceed the previous years.

A team like Chelsea with a bunch of kids would kill us.

Shitverde, Barto and seniors bar Messi have destroyed the club.

Exactly how I feel. I just can't will myself to watch our games right now, and this is coming from a Cule of 20 years, who didn't miss pretty much any game, even the 4th round Copa against 3rd division sides and the Catalan Cup, I would always watch. And I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one. Pisses me off, when people say well then you're not really a fan. Cause it's simply not true. I just have no interest in wasting 90 minutes watching elementary school-level football where everyone just basically runs around for themselves, and where basically any goal comes from individual quality, so there's no system, no plan, no tactics and judging by last night, no formation as well (unless it's 1-3-6 lol). Couple of times I even found myself fall asleep this season, so I rather just not watch it and do something more productive for the past few weeks now. Feels weird, but i'm glad and proven right every time.

Last edited:

devo901

If you turn away from a club because you feel "the good days are over", this can be seen as not very loyal. However, there is nothing wrong with switching to another club as long as you know it, but please do not translate your frustration and parting-pain in hate against the struggeling team-members or the remaining loyal fans. I know, I know, no one of you would do that....

I love brilliant technical skill & fast paced passing on the field; for many years Barca was excellent as they delivered that

... these days, they need an injection of inspriation ... the former puyol, inesta, xavi, ronaldinho, etho, messi -team is long gone - and nothing that can be compared is in sight....

Kul_z

De Jong done it once and it was at 90 minutes in the game , he done absolutely nothing of note the whole match.

Watch the game again if you are brave enough. In first half he tried couple of times but thanks to our idiotic tactics and pique's super vision he didnt get one single ball, even attempt of passing. Not running at defence, but try to run BEHIND defence amigo. Griezmann was also couple of times in good position, had a run and pass didnt come. Messi had one run but he is not that naive to try again. In this type of game, actually rakitic would come handy because he has those kind of passes and hes trying them pretty ocassionally. You have dembele in your team at the side where messi outrun their two players, and slavia plays high defensive line at 40m. And you do nothing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-06-10-37-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-06-10-37-51.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 12

LMessi85

And... Valverde is still here. After Roma, after Liverpool, after ..it doesn't matter. Maybe he knows something about people from the board, because they are just not firing them. Team is playing like sh*t and i only see this changing when he leaves.

ATLBarcaFan

I've lost interest, board obviously doesn't care about the product on the field so why should the fans. I used to love watching this team play, it was a sight to behold, now I can get more joy out of watching the grass grow.

FinBarcelonafan

If you turn away from a club because you feel "the good days are over", this can be seen as not very loyal. However, there is nothing wrong with switching to another club as long as you know it, but please do not translate your frustration and parting-pain in hate against the struggeling team-members or the remaining loyal fans. I know, I know, no one of you would do that....

I love brilliant technical skill & fast paced passing on the field; for many years Barca was excellent as they delivered that

... these days, they need an injection of inspriation ... the former puyol, inesta, xavi, ronaldinho, etho, messi -team is long gone - and nothing that can be compared is in sight....

I think most of the boredom comes from players/managent and their attitude towards the club. Club de amigos has too much control and they are making a big mess. We are playing God awful football with a roster worth one billion. It's unacceptable.

Our team is too spoiled and lazy. They don't want to work for anything anymore.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I cannot be turned from my club but I can certainly not support the current board & era by not watching the team. The writing has been on the wall, clear enough for all to see, for some time - only baffles me how this board refuses to recognize/acknowledge it much less react to course correct. Utter failure in leadership, the match against Slavia at Camp Nou is a damning indictment on Valverde, this board & the current state of the club

I have tickets against Dortmund, flight, hotel etc and truthfully the first time I regret my expenditures - I vowed a few years ago I would try to see Messi play live as much as possible in his final years but I would refund everything today if possible, eventhough there is obviously a lot left to play for in CL

Vilarrubi

I cannot be turned from my club but I can certainly not support the current board & era by not watching the team. The writing has been on the wall, clear enough for all to see, for some time - only baffles me how this board refuses to recognize/acknowledge it much less react to course correct. Utter failure in leadership, the match against Slavia at Camp Nou is a damning indictment on Valverde, this board & the current state of the club

I have tickets against Dortmund, flight, hotel etc and truthfully the first time I regret my expenditures - I vowed a few years ago I would try to see Messi play live as much as possible in his final years but I would refund everything today if possible, eventhough there is obviously a lot left to play for in CL

Imagine the guys who went to the Barca vs Slavia game. Felt bad for them. I'm sure the Dortmund game won't be as bad, at least there will be goals (from Dortmund) :crbust:

vinni

It’s going to be great. Its amazing to go see a CL match at camp nou. Grab some/many beers outside the stadium and go in and have a blast.
Last time i went there we where playing RM in the supercopa. We lost 3-1 but it was still alot of fun.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It’s going to be great. Its amazing to go see a CL match at camp nou. Grab some/many beers outside the stadium and go in and have a blast.
Last time i went there we where playing RM in the supercopa. We lost 3-1 but it was still alot of fun.

I've gone for CL matches 2-3 times a year for past 4-5 seasons. I normally love it but there's no question this is the most impotent version of Barcelona in the Messi era

Home of Barca Fans