CL | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Slavia Prague 0-0

BBZ8800

If the fans can influence him, so can the seniors and the board.

He's a yes-man and a doormat with a double digit IQ.

He has crumbled under a pressure.

Imo, he would have surely won a 3rd La Liga title with his "boring" style.
Now, with changes to please the board and the fans, everything is possible. A good season, zero trophies, sacking.

I am usually defending him, but I don't like this part.
He is letting Barcaforum, twitter and media to chose lineups this season.

Havesaks

Someone knows why Matches vs eastern Europe teams are played 2-3 hours earlier? Because of consideration to the time zone?

Poor Ernesto has been pressured in to choosing players by the Barcaforum Club De Amigos. Time for a social media campaign to highlight the effects of online bullying on Ernesto's already deteriorating mental health.

Hardy

Ter Stegen; Semedo, Piqué, Lenglet, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Arturo Vidal, De Jong; Messi, Griezmann y Dembélé.

serghei

Now, with changes to please the board and the fans, everything is possible. A good season, zero trophies, sacking.

So, according to you, Rakitic should be playing instead of Frenkie de Jong? This is the big mistake Ernie is doing to please the fans?

Andresito

Staff member
Could've afforded AT LEAST 1 rotation tonight. The same 12-13 players play every game. It'll cost us in the long run.

serghei

Some of you guys must've hated the 2011 Barcelona team. Probably couldn't have waited for Guardiola to leave and take his shit football with him. :lol:

So, according to you, Rakitic should be playing instead of Frenkie de Jong? This is the big mistake Ernie is doing to please the fans?

As head of Barcaforum Club De Amigos I hold you personally responsible 😅

On a serious note it's probably the best line up without Arthur and Dembele. Todibo inclusion looks a pipe dream.

KingLeo10

Some of you guys must've hated the 2011 Barcelona team. Probably couldn't have waited for Guardiola to leave and take his shit football with him. :lol:

That team was so good that my first thought, irrespective of opposition, was "How much do we win by?". It's a tremendous shame we didn't cap off Pep's tenure with 4 straight CLs. There's never been a team that's dominated on ALL fronts like that, which playing the most aesthetic football of all in the most tactically advanced era.

xXKonan

If Barcaforum and twitter were pressuring Valverde to pick the lineups.

The likes of Rakitic, Busi, Roberto, Suarez, Pique, etc would be dosed in gasoline and burned alive while being thrown into a pit. Valverde either decided that we are fine without Rakitic or politics are playing a role in him being benched.

either way he's probaby gone in January or in the summer.

Gari

Bench:
4. I. Rakitic
13. Neto
19. Aleñá
20. S. Roberto
23. Umtiti
27. C. Pérez
31. Ansu Fati
EIn5DcvXsAIBvdv.jpg

JohnN

We will dominate the game by conceding so many chances that we make them feel they are the better team. They will open up more than they should. Ter Stegen will make 3-4 impossible saves to save us from Pique's and Busquets' brainfarts while we score an own goal in one of the 3 chances we create all game by a Messi solo run and deflection. Valverde will state in the press conference: "We played well, controlled the game for 90 minutes and took our chances against a difficult opponent".

Nello

Why do use "" around boring. Do you think Barca plays entertaining, fluid and good football when Valverde plays a 4-4-2 with Rakitic, Vidal, Busi and whoever in midfield?
That trio cost us the CL last year. Or how would you like him to Line up? Without Barcaforum Darlings FDJ, Arthur, Semedo etc?
Rarely see you post anything constructive, mostly you're just opposing the rest of the forum, and showing up when your least favourite players has a bad game. You've said several times that you like opposing the popular trends on this forum, but I'm curious, how would you like Barca to approach this game?

I'm been a member for some months now, and despite many of your super long posts, I still don't know how you'd like us to line up, how you'd like us to play, and I general suggest anything regarding tactics, playing style, formations etc. I recall you mentioned something about 4-2-3-1?

Home of Barca Fans