Mohammed Salisu

Messi983

Don't know what AM is doing, they should be all over him. Also teams like Sevilla or Valencia.

And well, if we won't have money for a starting quality CB and we'll also sell Todibo (which I both expect to happen) then we could do much worse than risk with this guy for 12m. Umtiti just can't be seriously counted on to stay fit and he'll most likely be our 3rd CB.

Catta

Don't know what AM is doing, they should be all over him. Also teams like Sevilla or Valencia.

And well, if we won't have money for a starting quality CB and we'll also sell Todibo (which I both expect to happen) then we could do much worse than risk with this guy for 12m. Umtiti just can't be seriously counted on to stay fit and he'll most likely be our 3rd CB.

Atleti would be the best destination for him, only Gimenez is a great defender in their team, and he is injury prone. He could easily win a place in front of Savic, Felipe and Hermoso.

Salisu needs to sign for a team that is a step up, not to a team like Rennes.

LABarcaFan

I have watched several videos of this Ghanaian starlet and honestly, he is not bad at all. I will even say, he is better than Pique, Lenglet, Todibo and Umtiti. And his price tag of just 12 mil. is a steal. Real jam. Needs some polishing though.

mc_lovin

I have watched several videos of this Ghanaian starlet and honestly, he is not bad at all. I will even say, he is better than Pique, Lenglet, Todibo and Umtiti. And his price tag of just 12 mil. is a steal. Real jam. Needs some polishing though.

Jesus, get a grip. I wouldnt mind him here, but you can see exactly nothing on youtube compilations, especially in regards to CBs.

Andresito

Staff member
EfPT-iZXgAA3nAS

Home of Barca Fans