Lliga | Round 11: Levante UD - FC Barcelona 3-1

EdmondDantes

Roberto always finds himself in the 11 with Valverde, even when off form.

Anyway, it's good we're resting Alba I suppose.

Griezmann, Suarez, Messi again. Let's see how that goes.

wisconsincule

I am excited about the midfield trio. Hopefully Suarez is subbed and Griezmann can get the full 90.

The subs will be. Fati for Griezmann. Busi for Vidal. Alba for Semedo/Bob. (Semedo most likely)

Hardy

roberto must have some clause in his contract that he can't stay on that fucking bench for more than 2 matches in a row

Gari

EIX2FpMWoAAFxOK.jpg
Barça bench: Neto, Todibo, Jordi Alba, Rakitić, Busquets, Carles Pérez and Ansu Fati.

clemente

I just can't watch that obese fuck play no more, and Roberto is still RB after 3 years, useless socios didn't want to vote that crook out, now we are here.

raskolnikov

I honestly believe valvderde is a pussy to the seniors and Roberto is considered on of them. So he bullies the new/young player in favour of him.
He is like a weak spined high school principal who caves in to popular kids an takes it out on the weaker ones.
Same as always till it happens, Valverde = gtfo this club. Will celebrate that more than next liga title.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Suarez has no business starting every fucking match. His fitness doesn't warrant it nor does his "form".

xXKonan

Alba apparently has some muscle discomfort.

I'm convinced Valverde has a Semedo at LB fetish and he's also trying to find a way to include Roberto in the lineup without benching Semedo.

serghei

The clown is fucking Semedo up again. How the fuck is he supposed to gain momentum if you're now using him on the opposite flank on his weaker foot? :facepalm:

ronniecro

yeah i'm huge suarez fanboy but even i agree that it's ridiculous to start him every damn game. i just hope he'll bang couple of goals now if he must always play

Givenchy

this is terrible

playing our best RB at LB to accommodate Bob is disgraceful. sickening that hes also one of the club captains.. still living off that 6-1 goal

(and even at LB hes still better than Bob)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans