Stefano-Sensi.jpg

Full Name: Stefano Sensi

Date of Birth: August 5, 1995

Place of Birth: Urbino, Italy

Height: 5'5 (1.68m)

Citizenship: Italy

Position: Central Midfielder

Foot: Right

Current club: Inter Milan (loan from Sassuolo)

-

Inter's little magician so far this season.

Sport's latest article suggests we really like him. Inter have a 25 mil clause to buy him from Sassuolo at the end of his loan. They want Rakitic and Vidal from us. Who knows what might happen.

Last edited:

Riordon

We also followed him last year before he went to Inter.

Him and Lautaro are the true gems in that Inter side. Is it going to far if I’m saying he has been among the best CM’s this season?

I think we got the role covered with Puiq and Pedri though

EdmondDantes

I was surprised there wasn't a thread on him already. I searched and didn't find anything so here it is.

From what I've heard he's been the best midfielder in Serie A so far. But I'll confess I haven't been following the Italian league much this season.

I think Pedri will be for us what Bernardo Silva/David Silva have been for City. AM/CM who can also play on the wing depending on our tactical set-up. I have a feeling he'll do a Fati and be with the first team as soon as next season.

Sensi is a quality player though, the more of those the better.

SeloBarca

De Jong (DM)
Arthur (CM)
Sensi (AM)

Could be quite interesting.
He wont contribute much in air though XD

El Gato

Villarato!
He's an Italian attack minded CM. Who was the last one to succeed outside of Italy?

And getting him for Rakitic or Vidal is some serious fairytale.

Porque

He's an Italian attack minded CM. Who was the last one to succeed outside of Italy?

And getting him for Rakitic or Vidal is some serious fairytale.

You don't think Barcelona will be able to get Inter's best midfielder in a deal for Vidal and Rakitic? :p

If you check out MD they are talking about Lautaro :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Surely a title aspiring Inter won't sell one of their best players and replace him with two 32+ year olds?

Considering Inter's past valuation of for example Skriniar, I don't think Sensi will be much cheaper than Frenkie, with or without or Raki/Vidal.

Sensi and Lautaro are definitely players Inter will want to build their new era around. Selling them to a bigger fish just makes them start from the beginning again.

Messi983

You don't think Barcelona will be able to get Inter's best midfielder in a deal for Vidal and Rakitic? :p

If you check out MD they are talking about Lautaro :lol:

Straight swap Raki+Vidal + [MENTION=23078]Zidane82[/MENTION] for Sensi and Lautaro. :)

xXKonan

Despite his strong start to the season, he's having a nightmare battling injuries now and he suffered another one, this time to his wrist which will leave him out of action for a while by the looks of it.

Which is a shame as he's a really talented player.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans