Lliga | Round 10: FC Barcelona - Real Valladolid 5-1

El Gato

Villarato!
Y'all should feel lucky you're not playing away. Not only would you get a kicking, you'd also have to put the pitch back together.

_103179610_gettyimages-1023675714.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Strange since playing at home against them you lot dropped pts as well. It's the hope that kills you eh? Don't worry, this version of Barcelona is the weakest of the last 12 years but still will be good enough to take the title again from your side

This will be a tricky match, especially coming off that shaky performance in CL. Even at home, Valladolid will have their chances

I would like to see Valverde use actual wingers in Ansu & Perez and perhaps sit Suarez for Griezmann

Last edited:

clemente

Wague dropped, I guess Valladolid is "too risky to experiment" lmao, another fucking match watching Roberto backpass to midfield.

Andresito

Staff member
Arthur resting, no biggie.

I really hope Suárez is benched and not Griezmann. I want to see him as a CF before we splash another 100M on a new forward.

Ansu and Messi playing excites me. Hopefully they'll start together.

Andresito

Staff member
ter Stegen
Semedo, Todibo, Lenglet, Alba
Raki, Frenkie, Vidal
Messi, Griezmann, Ansu

This is what I'm hoping to see tonight. Few rotations here and there. Could have Roberto as a CM, he's usually pretty good as a midfielder at Camp Nou.

serghei

Good news: Fati starts which is amazing.

Bad news: Valverde can't bench Suarez and will actually never have the balls to do it in his whole time as a manager.

Tackle

Real Valladolid at home is a great opportunity for Fati.

A great performance from him here and he can hopefully replace Dembele as the 4th forward option.

Home of Barca Fans